Reviews for Anonymous
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww this was so cute!
Kingdom of Prussia 12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i liked it, it was amazing, lol. keep writing and i'll keep reading, lol. Loved it.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved this fic defenatly going in my favorites!

Vixyfox chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
D'aw. This was so cute. I enjoyed every bit it from their awkward conversation to the resolve of their...sexual frustration.
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Cute story! I liked it ]
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love it, really cute. I wanted to smack Ed when he said he wanted to leave and left with the cake, though he is rather oblivious at times.
nekoanimegirl114 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I enjoyed this... The flow from awkward confessions to the sexy end scene.

I actually did a double take, checking the author when I read the description of the gloves because I read proser's story. It was very sweet but I thought the end scene was very fast... Maybe that's just me. Fabulous work.
nekoanimegirl114 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I enjoyed this... The flow from awkward confessions to the sexy end scene.

nekolin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i think my nose LITERRALY started blleding during this. just give me a second to wipe the steam off my glasses, and pick the fluff off my shirt... my computer 'sploded all this at me from the pure awesome of this story. say thanks to your buddy for giving you the idea. and to yourself for writing it out :3
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was a very bittersweet story. I enjoyed reading it, especially the first half with the loner Ed, but was expecting to see the development of their relationship. Also, I was hoping to see them content and happy in the end rather than still unfamiliar with/ skittish around each other. Besides that I still liked reading this so good job!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loved it. The story was absolutely amazing. :D
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very sweet (and sexy of course).