Reviews for Blind Man's Bluff
Astrido chapter 3 . 5/25
the only thing i have to say here is, sherlock being a chemist should really know how to behave when splashing sth into his eyes.
Which is to wash eyes out with water as fast as you can! and optionally to keep eyes closed as much as you can, don't tilt head backwards (chemical will run into the eye cavaty resulting most likely in more damage) and if you don't have water, try to produce tears if possible.
V4Vasha chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Excellent story. Very well written and characterization was spot-on.
Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you.
Marsupial Madness chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Good story. I enjoyed it a lot :)
MadaMag chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Nice story, though I find the New Rule of Sherlock Universe a bit disturbing: "If someone new and not dead is in Molly's morgue, it's the killer." :D
Florence1 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Excellent story. So well written. I loved it. Thanks for writing J
Lindelas chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Great story! I love reading good brother fics about these two. Well done!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Wow, amazing story! So intricate and fascinating, well done!

:D
madTARDIStraveller chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
You're an amazing writer! You've written Sherlock and John perfectly!
CountryGrl chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I finished reading this late last night, which resulted in an...interesting...dream. I was quite glad when I woke up this morning to discover my friend isn't going to prison.

Anyway, review.

This. Is. Amazing. So very clever, the whole set up with the gods... and having Sherlock blind was a brilliant twist. Not to mention the final denouement...so tense. And I didn't for a moment suspect Jenkins, so gold star for subtlety! Ahhhh. I do love fully-fleshed case!fics. Fabulous work. Thanks for sharing.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love the narrative of the opening of this chapter, with the crime scene that speaks and the flat which doesn't think. Very amusing.
wild-springflower chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
well, this was fantastic, i cant describe it any other way! I loved reading it! :) it was always exciting and kept me guessing right up till the end! speaking of the end, i loved it! it was a very cute little way to sum up and amazing story! once again, great job!
wild-springflower chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
wow, that was a pretty evil cliffhanger, luckily i have the next chapter to read right away, otherwise i might have died! :) this is really good so far!
wild-springflower chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
well, i didn't see THAT coming! lol, i like it!
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
oh dear! thats not good! i hope John will be alright!
Ningen Demonai chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Brilliant. Absolutely chair-gripping, fingernail-biting, and internal shrieking brilliance.