Reviews for Revengeful Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Cheers to you mate.

It's bloody strange how most HP fans are fucking Yanks, and by lord! Their English is awful...

Why in the world would you destroy - RAPE! English like that!
Hivedragon chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
You really need to start updating this again.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Waiting for you to return to finish this story
BrunetteGenius chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
This is an amazing story. Even though it's an AU story, I can imagine everyone doing this, for everybody has different sides to them.
timkaylor885 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Interesting
STEVE chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I really enjoyed your story please continue.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
For me, the only way for the sins to be forgiven is to have Harry stake Sam thru the heart while James watched. And having James watched while he burn the world. I mean, this is what James feared...he chose to sacrifice his son to save the world or something. I wouldn't do this. If i have a kid and he is said to cause the world to end... Sorry. But i would sacrifice the human race over my kid. Lol. Watching the world burn will hurt James more because this is exactly what he fought to prevent. It will hurt him knowing the world will not burn if only he treated Harry better. And after everything turn to ash, kill him because he has no use anymore.

With Lily, while he love Harry, she actually did not do anything. As far as i know, she should have divorced James and took the boys. If James won and got Sam, then she could have Harry and she could visit Sam. As far as i kniw, being a mother is a priority over being a wife. She did not want to lose the Potter wealth and the advantages of being married to it. She us just a muggleborn, after all. She looked on while her son struggled. She chose herself first. And her sexual needs, of course. As punishment, she wont be killed. But she will be given to groups of men to be raped. Why? She chose her needs over her son's. Now, she will get what her libido and being coward get... Uninterrupted sex. Until she dies from overstimulation. Lol.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Update please
ibterismith50 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I wonder if Lilly finialy has had enough?
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Please more I love the story. It's fantastic.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
damn love it
:).
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
update when u get a chance
DemeRain chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Good start. Thanks for sharing.
kizmitkojo chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
interesting!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I think Lily need to do something more to James...hell, lady he ran away your son (regardless of the reason) and made your other son an ass.