Reviews for Revengeful Heart
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Great story
dinndrako chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
so he directly caused harry to get revengful thoughts and hurt feelings in order to not indirectly do that very same thing... i really dont see the logic, unless thats what your going for.
Kenji Tarugo chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Your story might be enjoyable if you can at least update once a month. At the rate you are going, this story might not be completed this decade.
autumngold chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Excellent new chapter! I can't believe how stupid James is, after hearing the prophecy it seems like it would have been better to give Harry more love, not less. But what do I know, to me it sounds like Caius must have been a deatheater or something similar.

Love your new chapter! You are an incredible author! Can't wait for more!
harrymania 1978 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I LOVE FIC
Darth Renatus chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
All in favor of James getting kicked in the nuts by Lily say aye.
amata0221 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Interesting story, please update soon.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
very nice! though a bit short. i like the revealing of he reason, though it seems a bit silly...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
Dracowoman chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
good job, update soon please.

3/5
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Awesome chapter.
jenn008 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Update soon!
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
An effing prohpecy?! That's your reason, James? A prophecy that can be interpreted in 29287 different ways? I problably would have blasted him where he stood.
On a different note, the prohpecy sounds to me more like if Sam (or Viktor, now) dies, Harry will destroy everything. Come to think of it, is Harry really the "brother dark"?
Play4ever chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Welcome back from NaNoWriMo. :D Dont overdo the writing now as December is exams month. :)
Vukk chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I know you say you need a beta (not offering), but one thing that jumped out a little, when you use 'mom' or 'dad', and could replace it with a name such as James or Lily, they should be capitalized.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012