Reviews for Revengeful Heart
Darth Renatus chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
All in favor of James getting kicked in the nuts by Lily say aye.
amata0221 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Interesting story, please update soon.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
very nice! though a bit short. i like the revealing of he reason, though it seems a bit silly...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
Dracowoman chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
good job, update soon please.

3/5
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Awesome chapter.
jenn008 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Update soon!
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
An effing prohpecy?! That's your reason, James? A prophecy that can be interpreted in 29287 different ways? I problably would have blasted him where he stood.
On a different note, the prohpecy sounds to me more like if Sam (or Viktor, now) dies, Harry will destroy everything. Come to think of it, is Harry really the "brother dark"?
Play4ever chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Welcome back from NaNoWriMo. :D Dont overdo the writing now as December is exams month. :)
Vukk chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I know you say you need a beta (not offering), but one thing that jumped out a little, when you use 'mom' or 'dad', and could replace it with a name such as James or Lily, they should be capitalized.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
great chapter :)
beatshield chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Love the story
griffin blackwood chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Interesting chapter
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Heh, it would be really funny if Sam was the "brother dark". Finding out that Harry was taken from him could be counted as "losing his light". And if Voldemort uses him to come back to life, and he goes through what canon Harry went through in fifth year, what James was told to fear could happen.

After all, it did not say for sure which of the brothers were light or dark.

Oh, and considering that Harry's adoptive parents have shown him love and affection, I'd say James failed.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
DAMN ISN'T IT DECEMBER YET? Just hoping ya know! Anyway this is a really great teaser for a remarkable story , please write more soon and thanks for your time and talent. Happy Christmas.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »