Reviews for Revengeful Heart
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:-/
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
A pissed of Lilly?! Where's the nearest exit, I sudenly dont feel so comfortble here right now. good chapter and good luck with the NaNoWriMo.
Bob chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I have a counter-argument for you: if meeting deadlines is all you're interested in, you'll never write a successful story. If you have to force yourself to write this other story, then you can force yourself to write this one. Else, abandon it as appears to be the intention.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
ok cool look forward to it!
Advent of Shadows chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
There's nothing worse than hearing that a favorite story is being postponed for a month like this. I'm actually tempted to remove it from my alert list. If it won't be updated until December, I probably should, seeing as how I typically only read one fandom a month so I don't run out of stories to read.

Anyways, good luck in you attempt.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
From the story in Chapter One : (I forgot to add this in my
Review of Chapter One)

( when I become of age, under either of my biological parents' permission or my brother's , I would be brought back to the family.")

Lily just needs to make Harry an Adult.

Why would Harry need his brother's Permission? What does Harry's brother have anything to do with Harry becoming an Adult?

Is Sam the real BWL?

Is this going to be a Slash story?
little-bast chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
GOOD LUCK!
Dark Soul 1988 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
good luck. if it is anything like this story i t will be great.
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
It was a good chapter but you did have a few minor errors in it.
ceo55 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Well Done indeed!
nymlover chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
good story well done
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
very nice. i dont particularly like the long wait but i do understand. the thing i actually liked the most was the smallish conversation between the krum brothers at the lake.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
CrowNoYami chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
great story!
ArgentumUmbra chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Hi!
Just do you know, this chapter is fine. And I liked how you portrayed Harry and Daphne meeting. I found Hermione running off quickly to get to class very amusing. Can't wait for the next chapter! (It took you long enought for this one. xD)
Pirate. x
ManlyMonk chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
It's understandable how Daphne acted. I mean its just the beginning. Once you finally get into it, that's when an author develops character deeper and more complex. That ending was a bit fast in my opinion but overall, it was pretty good. Update soon!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »