Reviews for Revengeful Heart
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
An effing prohpecy?! That's your reason, James? A prophecy that can be interpreted in 29287 different ways? I problably would have blasted him where he stood.
On a different note, the prohpecy sounds to me more like if Sam (or Viktor, now) dies, Harry will destroy everything. Come to think of it, is Harry really the "brother dark"?
Play4ever chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Welcome back from NaNoWriMo. :D Dont overdo the writing now as December is exams month. :)
Vukk chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I know you say you need a beta (not offering), but one thing that jumped out a little, when you use 'mom' or 'dad', and could replace it with a name such as James or Lily, they should be capitalized.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
great chapter :)
beatshield chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Love the story
griffin blackwood chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Interesting chapter
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Heh, it would be really funny if Sam was the "brother dark". Finding out that Harry was taken from him could be counted as "losing his light". And if Voldemort uses him to come back to life, and he goes through what canon Harry went through in fifth year, what James was told to fear could happen.

After all, it did not say for sure which of the brothers were light or dark.

Oh, and considering that Harry's adoptive parents have shown him love and affection, I'd say James failed.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
DAMN ISN'T IT DECEMBER YET? Just hoping ya know! Anyway this is a really great teaser for a remarkable story , please write more soon and thanks for your time and talent. Happy Christmas.
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:-/
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
A pissed of Lilly?! Where's the nearest exit, I sudenly dont feel so comfortble here right now. good chapter and good luck with the NaNoWriMo.
Bob chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I have a counter-argument for you: if meeting deadlines is all you're interested in, you'll never write a successful story. If you have to force yourself to write this other story, then you can force yourself to write this one. Else, abandon it as appears to be the intention.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
ok cool look forward to it!
Advent of Shadows chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
There's nothing worse than hearing that a favorite story is being postponed for a month like this. I'm actually tempted to remove it from my alert list. If it won't be updated until December, I probably should, seeing as how I typically only read one fandom a month so I don't run out of stories to read.

Anyways, good luck in you attempt.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
From the story in Chapter One : (I forgot to add this in my
Review of Chapter One)

( when I become of age, under either of my biological parents' permission or my brother's , I would be brought back to the family.")

Lily just needs to make Harry an Adult.

Why would Harry need his brother's Permission? What does Harry's brother have anything to do with Harry becoming an Adult?

Is Sam the real BWL?

Is this going to be a Slash story?
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »