Reviews for Don't leave me
amcke1991 chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Holy wow
ActingOut90 chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Can you please write a sequel see how their relationship goes from here
ActingOut90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
awesome nothing like the innocent Stefan.
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I love this so much! Now I can't stop imagine Stefan doing all this dirty talk haha. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
After reading this I need to have cold shower. This oneshot is amazing!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Gosh, what a steamy one-shot! I loved it sooo much, especially because it featured Steroline, my all-time favorite couple on TVD show! :-D

While it was hot and fun to read Stefan and Caroline doing the dirty, it was also interesting to read how they got to that point. I think the transition from deep friendship to lovers in a short span of time was nicely written. In the beginning, you portrayed Stefan as lovesick and heartbroken over Elena, but later on, you showed him as hopeful for a better future with a better match for him, namely his BFF Caroline. That's exactly the kind of transition I want to see happen on the show! Of course, the smut-factor probably won't be present there, but your fic kind of took care of that for me lol it really was great to read Stefan being so dominant in bed! Funny thing is...I could totally picture him like that! It's always the quiet/broody ones who are wild in the sack! And Caroline's soothing yet passionate words to Stefan was an extra boost, literally too lol ;-)

I wish you'd write more Steroline stories in the future! There aren't many good writers like you, and it'd be a shame if you stopped writing about the cute pair. I hope the current track on TVD inspires you soon!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
i like how you added their vampire nature with the biting and the growling and stefans dominance
S.Warrior chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Speechless! My OTP is flawles, this was EVERYTHING!
tvdsteroline17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh I love this story you should write more Steroline good job
Sci.Fi.Disaster chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
just came across this.. wonder wat the next day would bring or if damon heard them...
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
wow that was ..wow that was perfect do you have more stories you need to write more stories like this this was OMG ..! wow okay I'm going to shut up now I just had to give you a lot of praise for this beautiful oneshot :)
Sally Tomato chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was HOT! Excuse me while I go fan myself down. Seriously.
Nisha chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Loved it. They seriously need some more sex. That was hot. I feel like STefan could totaly turn into this and I agree a bit about Elena she is not so great as character in season 2. write more please
1xlottiex1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
well this is going in my faves 3
Mikaela W chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Jeez this story is tooo hot to handle. I love naughty stefan. Plz tell me there's more?