Reviews for I Can Come Home to You
Athena13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
thanks for the expanded scene with Amelia. We always get short-shrift on Derek emotional scenes.
bg3929 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww :) Sad but sweet. I wonder what Amy's reaction to the final conversation would be?
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great! I'm glad you decided to write ais a fic with the family of Derek. We do not know much about them in Grey's Anatomy. Apart from some appearance of Amelia and the mother of Derek season 5 there have never really interaction between them and Meredith. And we can say that it's nice when there have! I do not know if you ciontinuer account but anyway I will encourage them!
icefirewave chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
hey, you mentioned that dereks family came over to help him during the aftermath of the shooting. i was just wondering if you are planning to write that as a fic? because that would be really interesting, what with nancy and mrs. shepherd. or even a fic about their thanksgiving/christmas in new york. please let me know if you're planning to, because im sure it would be a really good story.

loved this story. especially the relationship between derek and amelia. :) great job.
kalezz chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Good work! I love stories involving Derek's family!
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was amazing
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like Amelia as well and I think they indeed deserved some more time together, Meredith dealing with the family issue and the two of them just being together. Great story!
Juni chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I wish we could have had a proper scene between MerDer and Amelia. I love her character too! She brought some fresh air in PP . Some parts may need to be cut, some were too long in my opinion, but as a whole it was good!
MerDerSoInLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was excellent! So well written, and believable.
starvingstudent chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Loved it! I wish they'd had more of Amy on the show. I can totally see her and Meredith getting along.

Wonderful job filling in all the gaps and bringing up the issues that never got talked about.
Mona chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
that was beyond amazing so emotional love how open meredith are derek are thnxz bunches :)
pressed.start chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Loved it! All the throwbacks to previous seasons were awesome! I especially loved the parallel between Cristina and Amelia's trauma and how Derek helped them remember and move forward, even at a personal cost. Good work!
kate chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was a wonder extension to the episode!
McDayDreaming chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was so good! I hate how he never talks about the hard stuff in the show!
AiLing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful :) Can't get enough of MerDer!