Reviews for Awakening
EmRosie chapter 1 . 3/20
Fantastically written loved the idea of Olivander as a baddy. Wasn't sure he would want to cause trouble for Harry, but from his letter, it seems he thought Harry would enjoy turning Malfoy away! How wrong he was! Loved the way they came together in the end and it was very hot ! ;)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
It was very well!
I prefer the freedom to have the choice. *-*
They are in love or will be and it is enought.
Articuno chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Never though ollivander could be a bad guy. Good story.
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I wonder if Ollivander ever finds out how his revenge actually worked instead of the way he wanted it to.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
BigBossandScorpius chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really hope there is a sequel! And this is a great story. Thanks for writing it!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I adore your phrasing! You have a delightful gift for composing your sentences in a way that's natural, but still descriptive and humorous. Utterly marvellous! *eagerly keeps working my way through your stories*
Carling chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I've read this before, but apparently failed to review. I've no idea why, but I found myself rooting for Harry to reject Draco at the end and go off and date other guys after all. I guess Draco came across as too smug about his sexual prowess and experience, and lorded it over Harry a wee too much-or was that just his insecurity coming out again? Or maybe I was intrigued by the idea that Harry discovers he has commitment issues after all, and not just against Ginny. Or maybe after reading Ollivander's account of how Draco acted toward him and how callous he was about the torture and suffering, I wanted to see Garrick avenged after all. Perhaps it was a combination of all of those things. I found myself liking Draco...and yet rooting for him to not get what he wanted, at least not at the point that he did.
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
cuit cuit
so sweet
Emris Nightray chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is obviously the best fanfiction ever written. Nuff said.
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Brilliant, loved it!
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Cute and well done.
ASkyie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very interesting. :D
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved reading this. You weave such stories that are so tangible. It's fantastic.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love George and Ron's explanation.

This Draco seems a lot different from several of your others. Not quite sure I like him.

I've changed my mind. He's alright. It probably had to do with the admitting of his fears instead of simply trying to manipulate Harry. That makes all the difference. And it worked out in the end. Well done.