Reviews for Here Without You
juliet709 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
ok i so cried when i read this. great story by the way.
thegoddessofwar chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This made me tear up! I love this story even if its only a one shot! I loved reading the letters
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
What a sweet read, loved it.
sech68 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Thank you for a lovley story, i think i read it a billion times and each time im really thrilled with the emotions.

Love your writing. Merci hug sanna
libsta chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved this story! Hope this is one of the ones you are planning on continuing
pookabeartwi chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was an wonderful story you could feel the emotion and pain sadness and happiness, just wonderful a small squeal would be great
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a very interesting Idea.

I LOVE how Bella and Jasper are together. I like how JAsper is in the Millitary.

"'Emmett and I had become close friends when I'd taken the job at Fremont High. He was a few years older than me, and looked out for me the way an older brother would. He was the first person I'd told about Jasper when I'd realized that I was in love with him, and he had been there with support and encouragement for our relationship ever since.

I leaned into Emmett, letting his strong arms give me the support and comfort I'd been longing for. "What am I going to do?" I whispered.

"Why don't you write to him?" Emmett suggested. "Write him every day."

"I don't know where he is," I replied.

"You don't have to know. Send the letters to his CO. He may or may not get them, but the simple act of writing the letters will help you, I think. You miss sharing your life with him. This way you still can."

It was perfect.

I hugged my friend for his brilliance."" Thank goodness that Bella has a friend like Emmett. I LOVE his brilliant idea at the end.

"'It's on my left hip, and it's a black treble clef, but where it is supposed to have the swirl in it's center, it makes a heart there instead, and the heart is filled in with red. And then - this is the part that makes it super special - with help from Edward Cullen, the music teacher at Fremont High, I wrote the notation for the first few measures of the song you wrote me, and it flows on a curve out of the heart. I love it."" That is so cool!

I'm glad that Bella and Charlotte having gotten closer with Peter and Jasper away.

""Instead of that, then, here's what I actually want to do this year: I want to ride to Lake Tahoe on the back of your motorcycle. I want to get up enough courage to play you the song that I wrote on the guitar. I want to learn how to properly iron sleeves so that I can keep your dress uniform looking perfect for you. And I want to learn how to crochet like my Granny Swan used to so that I can make a blanket for my godson. (Hey, they can't all be about you!)"" HAHA That was funny and sweet.

I like how someone knocked on the door as Bella was writing the last letter, I hope its Jasper.

YAY Jasper's back and has been promoted to Major!

I LOVE how he got all of her letters.

AWWWWWWWWH He proposed! YAY!
No-Early-Riser chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
The most tuching story I have read all year, I wad crying after about 1 k words... I think I love you for giving me a real an tuching story.

So thank you.
together25x3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Crimson Voltaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Amazing, you make Me feel like I was there with Bella, waiting for Jasper to come home.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
that was awesome :)))))
CorI lynn Oakensheild chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Either I've become a big sap! Or this story was amazing good! I cried! Alot! Most stories on here can't get me to produce tears! I loved it! ;)
Kelva chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
When i started reading this song, my haunted(!) phone started playing 'Katy Perry - Thinking of you'.

Now, in the music video her hubby is killed in combat, and i was scared this was what was going to happen to poor Jasper and Bella.

I can imagine that that song would be exactly how Bella would feel if she was to loose Jasper, and tried to move on.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was a amazing story. I love it so much.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
oh holy hell, that was brilliantly written.

It's quite possibly one of the saddest and most hope-filled o/s i've ever read in my life.

I cried nearly the entire time, having to stop a few places until I could see the words again.

Brilliant... utterly brilliant!