Reviews for Here Without You
Cullensforever123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Omg that is really good! I think i shed a few tears
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
What a heart-wrenchingly beautiful story of love persevering. I swear I had tears running down my cheeks through most of it. I am so glad they will be getting their HEA. I was so worried it was going to turn into a tragedy, one that would have broken my heart right along with Bella's. So, thank you for not going there.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
im with her on that level on what it feels like to have a lover leave for so long with hardly no contact or no contact at all. always worrying if the person is alright and safe.
Kaylor Anne chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Such a great story, I wish it never had to end.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this is a wonderful and heartfelt story
michelle3113 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Such a sweet story. Just wish we could see more into their lives now that Jasper is home. Maybe learn what he went through during the year he was away. I love Big Brother Emmett. Makes me sad for never having a big brother like that. Great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
DONNAGIRL chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
As a former Army wife this story really hit home. Please tell me it's not a one shot!
eamurray022980 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I found this to be absolutely beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Very well written. Thank you
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
awesome story as always sweets

i read it first day it came out but didnt review just cause i was overwhelmed, i'm a former military spouse and thats what made it hard for me to review

fantastic job as always catching emotions and making em real

am glad that u got this story out, the banner rocks and congrats on a great story sweets
Somebody's Bella chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved this! It was awesome!
DarkAndAngsty chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Beautiful. I loved it.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
My Jasper taught me how to love as well!
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I absolutely loved your story I cried like a baby
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautiful.
USrockerchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aw what a sweet story! I really enjoyed how you wrote it through her letters. Are you going to do another one but from Jaspers p.o.v?
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »