Reviews for Here Without You
USrockerchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aw what a sweet story! I really enjoyed how you wrote it through her letters. Are you going to do another one but from Jaspers p.o.v?
map10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I had an exboyfriend when we were dating have to work in another country for 6 months. That was tough but I at least was able to talk to him and email. No contact for 1 year? That would kill me. But I probably would have done what Bella did and write allllll the time. This was a great chapter. Im looking forward to seeing if you are going to expand upon it.
RP Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm always wowed by your genius writing, no surprise there. The way you can capture love, loss, sorrow, longing, and closure with some simple words is sheer perfection. Truly you have a sincere grasp of what, and how all these things feel deep down in your heart.

I managed to hold off my crying until the knock on the

door. A few good tissues gave their ALL so I could continue reading after that point.

Well done my dear. I'm so glad that I have you in my life and am able to enjoy several of your many talents.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was beautiful! I'm so glad he came home.
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
WOW this was emotional and I honestly couldn't imagine being an "Army Wife" I just really couldn't, I'm by far too needy and too selfish to fill that role but major kudos goes out to the men and women that do. I'm glad Jasper made it home, though I would have loved to hear about the scar on his face I know that it really wasn't relevant to the storyline. I think you did an amazing job in capturing the emotions in this one and it was what it was supposed to be real and raw. Awesome job. Very well written.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't know what it is, but I love a man in uniform! What a very, very sweet story. I have two brothers and two brother-in-laws, all retired military, 20 years each. I am so thankful that they were all out before all this mess over in the Mideast started. I am so proud of our troops in defending us and the common people from those power hungry fools. Having never been put in the position as our story Bella and a lot of the military wives out there, I can't really imagine what they are going through everyday that their partner/spouse is on tour. All my thoughts and prays go to the servicemen and their families.

Excellent O/S!

CC
covenmama chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Sigh.

Beautiful.
Just A Reader90 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
OMG I cried soo much reading this the way Bella was writing made me feel everything she was, its an amazing story. Any chance of a sequel? :) x
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh, you bitch - you made me cry (
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
OMG...I cried so hard...amazing...heartbreaking...and joyous in the end.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
You already know I love this, it's so sweet and so beautifully written. Everyone should read done, sis :)
Galveston's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Brilliant
twimama77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
that was very awesome
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
absolutely beautiful I have tears in my eyes
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I'm so glad I have you on author alert. I thought this was fabulous, and I really couldn't tell if Jasper was going to come home or not. Well done.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »