Reviews for Here Without You
SkylerBlack chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
okay its official. i hate you and love you at the same time. how is that possible u may ask seein as i have know idea who you are? its simple. i love you for bein an amzing writter. and hate you for makin me cry. lol lmao JK. this entire story should only have takin me 15 minutes top to read fully and clearly. but it took almost an hour, myb longer im not entirely sure. because i dont know how many times i had to stop and grab a friggin tissue cas i couldnt see from the damn tears. and then re-read the paragraph/letter cas my eyes were to blurry that i had trouble readin it the first time i needed to toture myself again just to make sure i grasped what it said,

those letters, where powerful; and heartwrentchingly bittersweet. im glad jasper got each and everyone of them.

the way you made him three WEEKS late for his return home, just hieghtened the suspense. and had me freaking out along side bella. i had soo thought that the knock on the door would have been someone coming to tell her he had gone MIA. you know it would have kinda tied into the whole twilight thing cas jasper when MIA from the confederate army, when maria changed him.

then had you actually gone that route, you could have totoly had bella "write" just a dream (by carrie underwood) as her goodbye to him. (change a couple words obviously like instead of 18, put her age in the story and the part about the wedding in the song/vidio could have represented her dreams of there future (a future that wont happen now)). that would have tied into the bittersweet, thing you had goin. Hell you could even have done a sneak peak into the future one year after his funural havin bella play that song at his grave only to have jasper walk up whilst she is singin it to 'him' (his grave obviously)

and surprise her after she was finished, that would have just ... wow!

but in all honesty im glad you had him come home. and the proposal was just AWWWE inspirin your such a talented writter had you gone the route i just mentioned up above, id have been done for, simply for the fact that i doubt id be able to survive it, had i been in bellas place.

i stand and clap for you. this story is my favoroute jasper/bella oneshot EVER.

PLEASE write more on this pairin whether it be AH, VH, or AS. i would love to read more of your work involvin these two particular characters.

i plan on checkin out your profille for more Jasper/bella pairrins, and addin to my Fav Authors. you deff deserve it!

Skyler !
fish525 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was so amazaing. You should put a kleenex warning at the beginning though. I went through quite a few. I could hardly stop crying. It was tender and believable and I was so anxious and almost afraid to get to the end to see what happened.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and wonderful gift of writing.
Caro09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was amazing!
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
nice chapter
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was great!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Damn you, woman!

I very rarely cry & you had me in tears from almost the very beginning!

What a great story! From your summary I was worried Bella might be getting 'comfort' from someone else while Jasper was away!
FOrealz11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
really good one shot story. my dads in the Militry to, it's nice to see someone who apprecitates them.. and I love Jasper and Bella's relationship, even though there not together often in the story.
Brickgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very beautiful story I loved it
Merina Green chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was a great story, babe! I enjoyed it.
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*stands up clapping* BRAVO!

I loved every moment of this even when I had to stop and wipe the tears away.

Each letter showed Bella's emotions perfectly and the ending was the best part.
TurtleBeth chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful!
alikas kuuipo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
your writing is always excellent. I love reading your stuff eeven though I dont review enough. your atory brought happy tears to my eyes and of course remimds me how lucky I am to have my husband with me while others done. well done. thanks
JaspersBella chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Damn woman! You always know how to tug at my heart. You already know that I love this o/s but I was so very happy to read it again.

I absolutely love that Bella writes to Jasper and just tells him everything no matter what.

You were killing me with her insecurity of being surprised that he still wanted her.

Great job as usual, Beautiful.
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*sobs* It's beautiful! This is something to be proud of. It was so very sweet. Great job, sis.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4