Reviews for Here Without You
fish525 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was so amazaing. You should put a kleenex warning at the beginning though. I went through quite a few. I could hardly stop crying. It was tender and believable and I was so anxious and almost afraid to get to the end to see what happened.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and wonderful gift of writing.
Caro09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was amazing!
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
nice chapter
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was great!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Damn you, woman!

I very rarely cry & you had me in tears from almost the very beginning!

What a great story! From your summary I was worried Bella might be getting 'comfort' from someone else while Jasper was away!
FOrealz11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
really good one shot story. my dads in the Militry to, it's nice to see someone who apprecitates them.. and I love Jasper and Bella's relationship, even though there not together often in the story.
Brickgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very beautiful story I loved it
Merina Green chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was a great story, babe! I enjoyed it.
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*stands up clapping* BRAVO!

I loved every moment of this even when I had to stop and wipe the tears away.

Each letter showed Bella's emotions perfectly and the ending was the best part.
TurtleBeth chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful!
alikas kuuipo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
your writing is always excellent. I love reading your stuff eeven though I dont review enough. your atory brought happy tears to my eyes and of course remimds me how lucky I am to have my husband with me while others done. well done. thanks
Vendell chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Damn woman! You always know how to tug at my heart. You already know that I love this o/s but I was so very happy to read it again.

I absolutely love that Bella writes to Jasper and just tells him everything no matter what.

You were killing me with her insecurity of being surprised that he still wanted her.

Great job as usual, Beautiful.
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*sobs* It's beautiful! This is something to be proud of. It was so very sweet. Great job, sis.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4