Reviews for Lest You Forget
khazrn43 chapter 33 . 2/5
This beautiful ice of work never fails to impress me. I've read it many times and each time I listen to Far away while I do and although it's not Cory singing it in my heart I can hear his voice singing it as Finn to Rachel.
The imagery you have created is nothing less than breathtaking. So with tears falling from my eyes thank you for sharing this masterpiece of Finchel love with the rest of us.
khazrn43 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
In the immortal words of one Noah Puckasaurus. Puckerman it's about fucking time
Camila1704 chapter 34 . 5/14/2014
I read this fic once and fell like a void when I finished it. So I read it again. And yes, there it is again. Luckily, I have 11 chapters of the sequel to fill it. Unfortunately, it'll come again after those. I hope you still have plans for this amazing story :)
Xoxo
MarchForth chapter 34 . 12/22/2013
You are such a good writer. This is the first fanfic I read that is written like a book, but just a bunch of dialogue. You are very talented. I hope you will write more about Finn and Rachel. Thank you!
cause-i-said-so chapter 33 . 4/22/2013
I love this story - The songs you used are simply amazing and its almost hard to beleive that they weren't written entirely for Finn/Rachel respectively. And realluust everything about how you write Finn and Rachel is just amazing!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/9/2013
Man you had me reading until way past my bedtime, but it was so worth it!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/9/2013
This was an amazing fic! Loved all the angst and the growing up both Finn and Rachel had to do. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
I don't usually review in the middle of a fic that's already been completed, but I just wanted to say that this chapter broke my heart. If there's one thing that cuts the most, it's a missed connection and this is pretty much just that. ahhh!
luafontes chapter 33 . 7/1/2012
I completely loved this fic! It got me totaly involved só I just couldn't stop reading it! Nice work!
Madzerz14 chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Ugh! Rachel can be so stupid! She really thinks that having a guy that she's slept with stay in the same hotel room with her while she's trying o salvage a relationship is a good idea?
CosInAus chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
What can I say, this was brilliant! :)
CosInAus chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
OMG I am loving this story. I only stumbled upon it today and it is already a firm favourite!
profitina chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
I might have spent all day reading this. I like how you've written Rachel's guy friendships because I've always had friendships like that too. They're weird but they're close and serve a purpose and until we got older and into more serious relationships, it was awesome.
The Imperfectionist chapter 33 . 11/17/2011
So. I have Far Away on the playlist I listen to when I'm doing homework (ballads, mostly - anything faster and I would NOT be okay sitting at my desk for very long) and every time it comes up, I immediately think of this fic and have to come back here and read at least this last chapter, possibly backtrack to read a good chunk, and it's often quite a while before I ever make it back to the homework. This is a very unproductive study method. (That was completely a compliment. Been complete for months and still loving it!) Just FYI. :)
Illloveyoualways chapter 28 . 11/2/2011
This is amazing I love this story keep writing other story because your great! I really love the way you added those characters josh and Katie in I love them so much!