Reviews for Kurama & Hunger & Lack of Kitchen Skills EQUALS ?
Susana chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You know what? I can just imagine Hiei sitting outside Kurama's house, watching him from the kitchen and purposely setting stuff on fire from his place in a tree just to mess with him xD
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
lol
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ROFLMAO! OMG THAT GAVE ME SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST MENTAL IMAGES OF KURAMA EVER!
(Sounds like Hiei was fucking with Kurama's head XD)
kobane chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This kind of reminded me of a Simpsons' episode (when Homer becomes Smithers substitute and must take care of mr. Burns) when, even the cereal got in fire out of nowhere! haha. This was so hilarious. Ah, poor Kurama. At least he got to order some food from Yuusuke. Let's hope it doesn't burn, haha. Great story! And, right now, I'm going to leave a comment on the "Strawberry poptarts" one because I just finished reading it today, too :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
-laughing too hard to review- Oh, ow, that hurts...my ribs...
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Poor little kitsune

That was hilarious, I loved it and awesome job

Let me guess: Hiei was bored so he decided to bother Kurama
Jins Lil Whirlwind chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
One would think that after cereal caught fire he would have shaken the branches of every nearby tree and waited for Hiei to fall out...
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL poor Kurama. EVERYTHING has the potential to catch on fire in the kitchen, deary. (my favorite personal mishap was the burrito in the microwave; nearly gave me a heart attack). Let's hope Yusuke has some food. *pats Kurama's head*
CupCake-SweetTreats chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
All I can say is LOL! xD
thefanficwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
oh, wow LOL xDD
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sadly, this sounds alot like when my mom tries to cook. She's destroyed a pot of mac & cheese and turned cereal into popcorn. the nearly full bag fell over, the (turned on) eye melted the bag, and the cereal started popping all over the kitchen. sad isn't it?
ardentes chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hilarious! That's really a riot. Maybe Hiei was having fun tormenting the fox and had nothing better to do than make things spontaneously combust for his own enjoyment? Anyway, I really like this and found it really funny!
nanisan1955 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
hiei is doing
Cain Elphinstone chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hm, you would think a 1,000 demon would know how to cook by now. This is quite an amusing story. It made me gigglesnort a couple of times XD.
FleeFlyFlo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011