Reviews for I pick the Blonde
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 8/10
This looks like it could be pretty good... "Hannah-" Let's find something else to read.
Okay. I know this is almost 5 years old, but I found this to be a pretty good story. I read the whole thing just now, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think it would be cool if you continued on with the story. Now that you're older, you can do a different take to the story if you want to, as you will no doubt visualize things differently now.

It would definitely be interesting to see where this 5-year-older-you would take this story ;)

Just a thought, anyways. You may never see this, but I just want to give you a little congratulations on your story, so here it is: Congratulations on making this an interesting story, one I couldn't put down. You did a good job :)
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Just some small notes. Emmet was great. No consequences for the out burst? Should Bella talk to rose as well not just Hannah? Mark is a great character. Glad you created him as a friend to Bella. I don't know how politically correct it is if you are going in the direction of portraying a whole cultural group, the la push natives, as delinquents. I know you need some characters for Bella's dark past.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I at first liked how you didn't dismiss Bella's feelings for Hannah and Hannah's feeling for Bella, but this threat lost a lot of sympathy for her. The dark past and rosalie's power give the story a little more thrill.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
I admit I really enjoy this school life drama. The Lauren story was a good way to establish the current situation at school. The dynamic between rose and Bella is developing nicely.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Like how you ended it his chapter and last. Like the battleground is set.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far. Your new characterization of Bella and her internal thoughts and banter with her friends are very entertaining. It's nice to see the normalization of homosexual relationships as well.
mikkappo1992 chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
Absolutely enjoyed reading this so far! It's been a while since you last updated. Will you continue soon please?
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
very good, loved
lsutigers chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
please continue please
skierider chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Damn that girl is fiiiiiiiiine.
debsel chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
i hope soon/someday you continue this story!
AmandaRalp chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Are you going to update soon?! or will I forever be sad...
Wolf2468 chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Please continue please
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
:)(: Awww...Bella and Hanna are pretty adorable. I like Bellas personality. She seems a bit badass even if she is whipped.