Reviews for Snap Shots: Growing
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Actually a 135 on the IQ test would mean she's gifted, not a genius. The lowest score for a genius is 145-150.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really like your snapshots.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Reading about how Jane interacts with her daughter is adorable. :D
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
:D
Trish92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Words are not even enough to describe how cute the gummy bear scene was...my favorite part of this story. The rest was amazing as well.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
They have a genius daughter. Yay! My IQ's probably like... 15 or something. Anyways, yeah. You keep doing the awesomefullerestness job you're doing
tinyrooster chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really liked the part where you see the kid rip off the gummi bear heads. I thought it was funny and I liked how it followed up on your earlier story. But then when Maura starts thinking about the child having a high IQ the gummi bear scene took on a different tone. I saw that the child was going to have aspects of both parents. The semi-detached way that Maura recognized herself in the child was really interesting, too. People crave that connection with their children, to see that reflection of themselves-and although you can detect some ego in Maura during that scene the unemotional reflection made the scene very striking. It was a unique response and it seemed very true to her character.
graywolf68 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Another wonderful story, only Jane would come up with a game whether the opponent was dismembered...
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
awww i loved it
tanama30 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
totally love these snap shots i hope there are more and more
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I can imagine Jane feels the same leaving those arms each morning. lol

The 50 Foot Gummy Bear monsters? I approve.

I love Maura urging Jane to "stand down".

I loved this one. I had an extremely high IQ as a child too, and I always admired my parents for managing a child like that.

Jane and Maura of course will do an excellent job.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
The Saturday morning gummy bear attack...hehehehehe. That was adorable.

Sometimes I don't think Jane gives herself enough credit in the 'what she can provide' dept. It's not all facts and figures...love the way you write her because it is so true to her character.
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
;) awwww 5 wow
saya4haji chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
love these little one shots. its so cute seeing jane and maura with their daughter. i would love to see what happens when alessa brings home her first boyfriend/girlfriend. jane in protective mode would be hilarious.

thanks so much for the updates. as ever you continue to feed the rizzles addiction with high quality fanfic.

many thanks
Nothing in the end chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very cute. I'm glad your posting little snippet from that world )