Reviews for Born This Way
Blue Kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
(excited squeak) Aww! This is just PERFECT! So beautifully written. Excellent job. I've added this one to my favorites. :-)
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my god, this was PRECIOUS.
And the very last part nearly reduced me to tears.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You know, this was adorable and sweet and perfect as it was with just baby Kurt and Mollie together, but then you tied in Kurt singing "Born This Way" as a teenager, and it became incredible.

This is now one of my favorites of yours. I adore the way that Mollie encourages Kurt not to be off-put by the other kids' reactions, even though she knows that it's expected. She really does have Kurt's best interests at heart, and telling him to express himself rather than suppress his desires was perfect. She really is a phenomenal influence on him, and you are the sole writer in this fandom that I have encountered that has done Kurt's mother justice. She makes me long for her presence in all the right, heartbreaking ways. I love these moments between her and Kurt, because they solidify the bond between them and make the influence she has later on his life all the more tangible.

I just love that it all ties in to pay tribute to her. I can imagine Kurt on stage singing those lines and thinking back to a time when Mollie would beauty him up at his request. It leads naturally to his use of various skin and hair care products, and I love that you've given it all a backstory.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
EvilRegalGleek chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH MOLLIE AND BABY KURT! Your stories make my day now, so sweet and perfect, I didn't even realize until the end that you must have been using the lyrics as a template for the whole story. Mollie would have been so proud of Kurt and Burt, I can just imagine it...even though they were so much better off with her.
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh, another one that broke my heart! It seems any of them where you bring up Mollie dying make me tear up, she's such a great character, I love her!
violettopaz chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love baby! Kurt and Molly, I really wish she would be alive sometimes... Amazing writing as always :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Baby!Kurt is too cute. 3
megsss333 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I AM ROLLING AROUND ON MY FLOOR SOBBING
A Star Named Hope chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ahhhhh! This is adorable! How everything fits into the song...I was sorta crying at the end...Beautiful!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Caitlin your stories just make me agdydxyakjdvxdyh.
HikasoRi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I had a really shitty day, and now when I read this, I just cried, 'cos this was so sad, and cute and made me so happy.. Thank you 3
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
squeeeee SO CUTE. Everything just ties together perfectly and I just died from cuteness
Winged Shadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yeah, you guessed it... There are more tears for this story. T_T

Mollie is so beautiful and wonderful as a mother, and you're Baby!Kurt is just huggable. Can I hug him? I think I'm going to hug him!

This was so poignant and sad and beautiful at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
ahh so many emotions...beautiful how you incorporated born this way w/ kurt's past. the end part made me so sad! But it was so perfect, because he was strong enough to embrace what his mother taught him 3
Prox chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Why must you do this to meeee? (