Reviews for Shadow Kingdom
kitsunescythe chapter 12 . 1/2
I assume you changed the lore to fit your story, but I just had to point out that Ganondorf didn't choose the Triforce piece he got. Because he was not pure of heart, it separated automatically when he touched it, and he was left with the piece that represented the force he most believed in: power.

Sorry for nitpicking. I'm really enjoying this story. The sudden change in the lore just caught my attention.
jacktheratrix chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Your work is great. I've noticed a few spelling errors here and there, but we all make those. There is one however that i see repeated whenever the word is used, which leads me to think that you actually think the word is spelled the way you spell it. There's no shame in that, i just figured i'd let you know (if you ever see this review, since it's in an early chapter in a past work). Heck, maybe other readers have also commented on it and you've already been made aware of it, since i'm not actually looking at any other reviews. ANYWAY, I've noticed that you consistently spell "rogue" incorrectly. you've been spelling it "rouge." Again, no sweat, but i thought i would at least attempt to let you know. So yeah... ROGUE. hah. But enough of spelling critiques. Back to reading this fabulous adventure. God bless and cheers!
MystikDragon4 chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
The story may be stolen
On iBook store the is a book called the legend of zelda: ravenous wolf by David Austen that is the same as the hero of wolves
Check it out 1
miano53 chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
So only the castle town were the obsidian eaters.
Link'sLily chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was excellent so far! This was written beautifully. You do a great job at 'setting up the scene', something I struggle with. You are a fantastic writer and that is certainly proven correct by the success of this fan fiction. I know you must get this all the time considering your popularity, but I would love some expert advise on my own story, According to Legend, which is doing decent on the site, but I have higher hopes for it especially in the future since I plan for it to be around 200 thousand words or so. I am extremely passionate about this story and the directions it will take. You definitely don't have to, just thought I might as well put it out there since your advice/attention is as good as gold to me. Thank you for reading this and this truly was an amazing first chapter.
-Lily
Revenge of the Red Pen chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
This was an amazing ending to the story and can't wait to start Stasis.
winged sapphire wolf chapter 29 . 10/10/2014
Am awesome ending to another awesome book! I can't wait to read the next book. Bravo!
jwill21 chapter 29 . 10/10/2014
great chapter. bout 2 start stasis right away
Auto The Robotic Polar Bear chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
Good job Wolfess! Another great chapter and an end to a great book. Can't wait to start reading the next book in this wonderful trilogy. Here is a cookie and a silver nugget!
(::) []
Libby8980 chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
This Parr is finnaly over...
My god, its over...
...
Time for the next book! Yeah!
I'm so excited! Its going to be epic!
Anyway, this was a great ending!
ZELINK! (cheerin
Thomas chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
A brilliant end to a brilliant second book in a brilliant trilogy. I cannot wait to be able to read these books from start to finish, and maybe even in paper back someday. Keep up the good work. 10/10
RandomButLoved chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
Wow. What an ending! Link and Zelda's characterisation was wonderful, as was how you wrote Ralis too. I can't wait to see hoe the final story turns out. Will it be the same sort of length? I can't wait to see more of Zelda and Ikal together, not to mention the final battle that I will wait everso "paitiently" for -
Tirin's words were so creepy. What a way to set out the beginning of the end!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
This fanfic was amazing! This is probably one of the best LOZ fanfics that I ever read! Every little detail was written wonderfully and I'm VERY excited for Stasis! I wasn't here for all of Shadow Kingdom nor The Hero of Wolves, but I'm glad that I'll be here for all the writing of Stasis!
ObscurityProject chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Finally, we're heading into the final book!
I dread/look forward to the day when this series is complete.
Yay, Link and Zelda reunion! And things are looking a little up for the KRP.
I'll get around to reading the first chapter of Stasis tomorrow.
Thanks for this story.

"...and never look back..."
ObscurityProject
starriechombie chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I have a feeling that this battle might end up like a hyrule warriors battle