Reviews for Shadow Kingdom
McTsts chapter 29 . 2/14
This was excellent!
linkylovey chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
I liked Kishla! Stupid Durtain...…
linkyismine chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
I'll like it know!
linkylovey chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Curtain was possessed! He's not a pure evil entity
linkyismine chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
I love pokemon too!
linkyismine chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Creepy Mask!
linkyismine chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Dun dun dddduuuuunnnn!
linkyismine chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Its like dark link is evil but at the same time not really
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
The ikal being wolf ninja part was hilarious! LOL!
Ynot364 chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
I just finished re-reading all of Hero of Wolves, and Shadow King and I can't believe how much has changed since I read it all so long ago. Link and Zelda's relationship reminds me a lot of Odysseus and Penelope because the hero has to fight a ten year war and travel the world for another ten just to get home! Can't wait to get started on Stasis!
~Ynot364
kitsunescythe chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
I assume you changed the lore to fit your story, but I just had to point out that Ganondorf didn't choose the Triforce piece he got. Because he was not pure of heart, it separated automatically when he touched it, and he was left with the piece that represented the force he most believed in: power.

Sorry for nitpicking. I'm really enjoying this story. The sudden change in the lore just caught my attention.
jacktheratrix chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Your work is great. I've noticed a few spelling errors here and there, but we all make those. There is one however that i see repeated whenever the word is used, which leads me to think that you actually think the word is spelled the way you spell it. There's no shame in that, i just figured i'd let you know (if you ever see this review, since it's in an early chapter in a past work). Heck, maybe other readers have also commented on it and you've already been made aware of it, since i'm not actually looking at any other reviews. ANYWAY, I've noticed that you consistently spell "rogue" incorrectly. you've been spelling it "rouge." Again, no sweat, but i thought i would at least attempt to let you know. So yeah... ROGUE. hah. But enough of spelling critiques. Back to reading this fabulous adventure. God bless and cheers!
MystikDragon4 chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
The story may be stolen
On iBook store the is a book called the legend of zelda: ravenous wolf by David Austen that is the same as the hero of wolves
Check it out 1
miano53 chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
So only the castle town were the obsidian eaters.
Link'sLily chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was excellent so far! This was written beautifully. You do a great job at 'setting up the scene', something I struggle with. You are a fantastic writer and that is certainly proven correct by the success of this fan fiction. I know you must get this all the time considering your popularity, but I would love some expert advise on my own story, According to Legend, which is doing decent on the site, but I have higher hopes for it especially in the future since I plan for it to be around 200 thousand words or so. I am extremely passionate about this story and the directions it will take. You definitely don't have to, just thought I might as well put it out there since your advice/attention is as good as gold to me. Thank you for reading this and this truly was an amazing first chapter.
-Lily