Reviews for Son of Neptune
pikachu101 chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
KingArther chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Thy bestowth thy review unto thee in hopes that thee will update quickly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
asdfgjhkkl
Reggie.again chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
P.S. Orpheus is the son of some king and a muse but I love where you went with the whole music master thing. I think you you should stay the path that you started with him being a son of Apollo.
Reggie chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Your story is awesome. I just wish you would stop belittling it by calling chapters fillers and be more confident in yourself and your writing ability. I don't normally read fanfiction but i saw yours and new that it was going to be good. Your story is original while at the same time it still fits with the world that Riordan created which are two things that can't be said about lots of other fanfiction.
Angelfabeth chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
Oh my gods, that story is so good! Your spelling, grammar and plot is really good. Please, please, please update soon or I will go crazy!

Angelfabeth
Newbiegod35 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I was scrolling through my favorite stories and happened upon your story, and I realized that it was one of my favorite stories. Just want to know why u stopped writing it since it was really good.
J'aime lire aussi chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
post more!

that was awesome!

:) 33 it was sooooo good!

Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Make a new chapter
StrangelyPenned chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Just read the whole thing in one go. Its amazing, seriously. Please continue! ;]
Books111 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Your story, although not how I would have done it, is amazing. Please, carry on! ;D
Mcat9905 chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
Hey there! I reeeeeaaallllly like your story! There's a great balance of description and dialogue, and your imagination when creating their tests was fantastic! I haven't seen anything so unique on fanfiction yet. Honestly, the only thing I found was a dew missing commas. Your story ROCKS! Update soon!
jamieeeeeee chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
*gasp* imma daughter of hecate! lol loved it ;) updates r awesome
Newbiegod35 chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter, can't wait till your next update. Sorry about not reviewing sooner, my power has been down in my house and hasn't come back yet, because of a couple trees falling down, got to review from my library. Update soon.
Sir Dresden of File Manor chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
good chapter aa you should have percy have a dream about Anabeth or something.