Reviews for Look at Me
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
ARGHH! I LOVE this story. It's so beautiful and heartwarming. Keep up the awesome work
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This is soo sweet. Love it :)
mssupertigz chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
hey finally made the connection on who you are after you posted a review on MRW site - knew the name was familiar and that you posted a review on my stories as well - I have read this story a few times but never reviewed. I like your style, have you written anymore beside these present stories?
DayDreamer077 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
that was pretty good story. :)

happy holidays!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i see you quoted the notebook. ;)

happy holidays!
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Nice story.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good chapter...look forward to more.
spcr71 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Great story. Both parts, the M and the not M, would have made good stories by themselves. Both together? Great!
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
wow, once again, that was fantastic! It was so emotional and so loving and so absolutely amazing! You could feel Chuck and Sarah's absolutely total love and devotion to each other in every word of this chapter and of this story as a whole. You truly have a gift. That was powerful, emotional and tugged at my heart in ways that are quite incredible. Those two truly are absolutely perfect for each other, it's so amazing!.

I also liked how you, once again, used the act really as only a backdrop for the emotions present, rather than the focal point of the story. I much prefer it that way.

Once again, a truly amazing, fantastic and simply awesome story. I greatly look forward to more from you.

until next time,

coreymon77
Speedhoven chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Great writing and I loved the length of chapter besides a little smut is always great. Too bad the M-rating kinda draws some reviewers away altough you should probably change the title to Look at Me since the lower case kinda implicates lack of quality or something like that.

Anyways you're great writing and I can't wait for your next chuckfic.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, what a way to start this great story, this was outstanding. You did promise there would be more, didn't you?
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE! i would love to read Casey's reaction to Chuck's appearance and the rest of course
dreamer913 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this was great, very sexy. I would love to see more.
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
great job. i do hope you continue this story. id love to se everyones reactions to him being back. especially ellie and casey and well even devon. just to see what he went from to now plus more on his relationship with sarah great job for your first time out.
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Pretty cool and very well written, especially for your first fic. I'd be interested in reading another chapter, it would be awesome seeing everyone's reaction to Chuck being back, not to mention seeing how he would integrate back into his old life after being at panama for 6 months.

Good Job XD