Reviews for My Immortal: Da Prep Kronaclz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wish i got to read your commentary. and why the fuck did they report your commentary out of the 50 commentaries on here. that's a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. btw i read chapter 45 and it was hilarious
One Day chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I'll review every story of yours. Thank you for doing this story. Don't listen to what mean things they say to you this story is GREAT! I appreciate you so continue writing!
faeriemaiden96 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
WHAT? It wasn't painful, I loved this!
Luna Brightside chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I liked the parody you did, and I think it is really nice of you to do what you did. L.B.
Plagiarism chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I've reported you for plagiarism as well as slander.

Best of luck to you!
SoSlytherin111910 chapter 46 . 8/10/2011
THANK YOU! Thank you for being so dedicated and entertaining, even though My Immortal is the worst Harry Potter fan fiction in history.

I loved your extra chapter as well :) Especially when you kissed Neville like a BAMF.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Why? seriously why?

I HATE this story and right now I feel the same about you.

Why do you people feel the need to redo this?

IT IS NOT FUNNY.

It just sad and even sadder you feel the need to belittle it more.

What’s more this isn’t your work, you have no right to be posting this without the author’s permission, this in my opinion is plagiarism. How would you feel if someone did this with something you wrote? No matter how bad it is, it doesn’t give you the right to do this.
Flo des bois chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Sorry... it's not against you, but I have to stop here. I think I'm going to throw up.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Do you actually think you're being funny or original? You're bringing absolutely nothing new to the parody genre... your humor is cliché and limited at best. You're nowhere near witty, your commentary is boring and overdone... Honestly? You've managed to make My Immortal significantly worse.

A
MissEccentricWriter chapter 45 . 8/9/2011
Now thats an ending! Though I wouldve liked to seen Ebony's Goff get sucked out of her and perhaps become a regular...Ive lost my Writers Block now.

But this ending is good too! Very Doroth-To-Oz likeXD Great work! Loved your commentary!
MistressNixOfFerelden chapter 45 . 8/9/2011
I love you! That was sooo freaking awesome. Death to the Mary Sues who have ruined OC making forever. :l

Anyways. I don't think anyone would mind that you did a Mary sue type of thing. Cause you really didn't. It was more of. 'I'm destroying the greater evil'
MistressNixOfFerelden chapter 40 . 8/8/2011
Hacker chick is amazing. :)

Also you uploaded the same chapter twice. Just thought I'd give you a heads up
Ellie chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Thank you so much for posting this, I've tried multiple time to get through this horrid story but found it impossible. You're comments are witty and fun and are great for breaking up the massive loss of functioning brain cells. :)
MistressNixOfFerelden chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
You should do the original ending and then a alternate one. (:

Your commentary makes this story semi bareable. (:
NotCrazyJustWeird97 chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
How dare she spell the name of my favourite Harry Potter actor wrong? And how dare she try to steal him? That is the last straw! She spells his name wrong, she tries to steal him and she makes him 'goffik'. Tut tut tut.