Reviews for A Little Less Conversation
RhondaLara chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
Loved this story!
ananova chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it. You don't seem to like Vance too much though, do you? Or is it just easier to make him an antagonist? Anyway I'm really enjoying this series, I like how you include the whole team. Off to read the next story.
ananova chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
I have to admit this is one of my favorite scenes in the show. It's just nice to see Callen and Deeks getting along and getting on Sam's case for a change instead of everyone picking on Deeks all of the time. Enjoying this story so far.
NCISVILLE chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Awwwwww yay! Great story I can't wait to go on to the next!
NCISVILLE chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
I hope that's just a terrible trick. Great chapter! One left!
NCISVILLE chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
I think that's putting it mildly. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
Awww yay! Happiness! Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
Not gonna lie, I was laughing a bit at the end just because it's so believable. That same thing has almost exactly happened to me, only I still don't have the guy yet after a year.
NCISVILLE chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Aww that's so sad. Onto the next for Happy Densi!
NCISVILLE chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Yay! He's waking up! Kensi will be thrilled!
NCISVILLE chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Great chapter! She said it :) yay! Can't wait to hear him repeat it.
NCISVILLE chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Vote of no confidence? Definetely from the UK. Scotland. I recognize UK government when I see it. Just took a test on Parliament and House of Commons and all that fancy good stuff. Yeah. Great chapter. I wonder what Nate has to tell them. I must admit, Vance has grown on me a little. I still don't *like* the guy but I also didn't want to see his wife die. She was cool.
NCISVILLE chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Well it sure as hell better not be the end. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Man I can't bear it no more. :p I know. I ain't got no grammar :p promise it's better in my writing than when I talk. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Snap. What's going down? Kensi to the rescue!