Reviews for The Heart Chord
VachonNick chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The movie you based this on was wonderfully interesting. I love how you kept the characterization of the main character. This is the closest to a happy ending I could have hoped for. Nice work.
Adja chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow, that was hot. I can see that, Cas having all the time he wants to savor Dean's smell and the both of thel collecting whatever next one they find intriguing.
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
...okay...that was totally freaky and just wow...I can't believe I just read just wow...
Selvatori chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ooh spooky and hot! Love it 3 I always appreciate it when Cas tops. xD
pampamgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I saw the movie ages ago. Really think that the man was too weird and phycho, but it become Cas ... Why I like it hahaha such a good bias for Cas alone
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh yes. Yes yes yes. What if Grenouille fell in love with Laure instead of murdering her; if he had a personal scent when combined with someone else's; if he figured out that he liked the scent of beautiful virgins because he wants to boink them?

I dig it, and not just because Cas and Dean are delightful in any context.

Extraordinarily fond of this one, though I shouldn't be, because I fully acknowledge that not only is Grenouille kind of a dick, but totally a serial killer. Ain't no fixin' crazy.

Still. Greasy crazy-man-changing on-the-floor 13th-divine-note-scent-finding sex is GLORIOUS to read. I hope Cas doesn't kill him just to be contrary.
Chikyreby94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Whoa wait... Dlthey both can smell everything? Or it's just dean that is surprisingly really attach to this random creepy cas? I'm confused but I still liked the strory really hot and unexpected!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was sweet in a way.(Not sure how but I find it sweet.)