Reviews for A Dozen Or So Drabbles
aseneths chapter 49 . 3/30/2013
Amazing! Stunning! Beautiful! No words can describe these drabbles- oh I thought of one! Spectactular! Please write more!
lowi chapter 49 . 1/22/2012
Awww, so cute! Ronmione is awesomesauce, and this was so in character, and as usually epic in every way!

I loved it.

potterride
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 48 . 1/14/2012
Great chapter! Kinda sad.. In a good way :). Please update soon! :DD
lowi chapter 48 . 1/13/2012
Oh my gosh, this is just brilliant. So sad, so perfect and just wow.

Loved it, loads and loads.

-Lovisa (lowi)
oliverswife chapter 48 . 1/13/2012
- weeps - why why why! in my head-the head full of too many things and people. george angelina is not canon. Not canon whatsoever! do u what is canon is to me? ANGELINAAND FRED! anyways...good job.

oliverswife
EnglishMuffinArt chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Sabeen, I thank you for calling me wonderful, but I am crazy? and you said that twice? Wooow.
Writ-in-Fire-and-Ice chapter 47 . 10/14/2011
*blink* oh-kaaay... I don't know what to say. ...

The other chapters I loved, especially the chapter where Hermione had writer's block. Don't you throw that rock at me, tree! ...Sorry XD

Fire&Ice
Horus.Potter chapter 47 . 9/4/2011
I love these. I really do. The baby Fred and George one was the saddest/cutest/most heartbreaking thing on the planet though. I like that you explore characters that aren't explored as much and I like that they're just random unrelated drabbles and free-flowing thoughts. It's entertaining.
LeahKeehl13 chapter 47 . 8/25/2011
So cute (: i love the 2nd gen kids!
Stina Whatever chapter 47 . 8/22/2011
LOL
lowi chapter 47 . 8/21/2011
Yay for dracoastoria! And yay for it being this cute &hearts

You are a really talented writer, keep it up, I love these drabbles!
lowi chapter 46 . 8/21/2011
Oh. My. Perfect, really really perfect! Such a unique way of writing lily, and so interesting - I loved it!