Reviews for The Green Grave
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a beautiful story! Well done!
It's so sad, and like a fellow reviewer said, it's beautiful but it's also like getting a knife stabbed into your chest. It's how I feel everytime I think of the Elves leaving Arda forever...never to return... T.T
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like the thought of the trees giving Arwen a last gift in the form of a burial. Very fitting.

Wonderfully written; I just really enjoy your writing style.
Avonmora chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Excellent writing! This is so bitter sweet and just all around beautiful. You are one of the most eloquent writers I have come across on this website. Keep up the fabulous work!

Happy writing,

Avonmora
Rivergift chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was gorgeous and sad- brilliant job!
Under.a.floorboard.world chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Beautiful, but the kind of beautiful that feels like someone stabbing you in the chest.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Just beautiful... This is an amazing peice of writing, and I cried. :'(

Poor Arwen... passing alone through one world to another.
Certh chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I have always wondered who made Arwen's grave, since by that time every Elf in Lorien was gone. Your approach to that was simply inspired. Beautiful description and imagery, a very moving piece.

Certh
summersidefolly chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Beautiful! And well written! Bravo!
Hirilnin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely stunning! I normally don't go for these types of stories - but yours moved my soul. The imagery was so vivid and real. You have done an awesome job with this.
Wtiger5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I almost wept when I read this. (which is bad cause i"m at work) But it was so emotionaly charged. Brilliantly written. Well done.
Fire Vien chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So beautiful. *Sniffles loudy*
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like how you give the trees feelings, this story is really good