Reviews for FantAssTic
spencer23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I've read this story who knows how many times for the past year and never understood the ending, but now I finally get it!
Jesus Christ -.-"
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Interesting story well doe
imaferrari chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, hell yeah. That is certainly an excellent caboosey! And after the Brittany/Britney episode, I noticed there's not a damn thing wrong with Rachel's body. (Of course, photo only serve to confirm this.) They are both hot- and simply smokin' together.
Givit2me chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Huh? nooo! why did you end it here? It was great and I'd love to read more ;)
pwrdbyrce chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You explanation for Lucy Caboosey is infinitely better than what the show did. And its DELISOUSHLY true. Quinn's caboosy *Le Sigh*
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
lol nice one. But I am sure Loosey Caboosey means something totally different... Can't wait for more future stories.
WaLe chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved it! i wish things could go like that *.* thank you for...enlarging my dreams xD
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
How dare they! I was almost offended on Quinn's derriere's behalf too XD
fantasyxfreeme chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
YES. I love you for that. I've been anxiously awaiting a good fic about born this way :P

I could totally hear rachel saying that to quinn...also if santana's shirt doesn't say "lesbian lemon" in the episode I will cry.
Stessa chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Dianna Agron does have a great ass! I should know, I spent the entirety of "I Am Number Four" staring at it, because the rest of the movie was particularly awful, lol!

Haha. This was great ;) Loved the shirts :D
jock chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
If only it would go like this!

When I saw the preview, I immediately wanted to see on the show someone (a girl) commenting on Quinn's shirt and ass, then proceeding to look at it. So the story was awsome!

'her brain-to-mouth filter'

hee

Loved Quinn telling Rachel not to be ashamed of her stomach. Aww

"Would you...I mean, would it be...would you ever consider...singingasongwithme?" Daww!
mutt009 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lmao...this ome-shot was quite the giggle stirrer ;)
LateNightRambler chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
this is totally awesome! but i want moreeee! im so greedy! but really, you should totally add more chapters here!
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
For a quick written story its pretty damn good, love awkward shy

interactions.
Frilonsky chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
And you are awesome yet once again! I was totally giggling the whole time! You and getting that fangirl squee out of me! Lol