Reviews for So Good Together
aveemcb chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
I know this is a fanfic but Reba and Narvel got married on a boat in real life
Guest chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 50 . 4/2/2014
It kinda sucked and btw narvel 's eyes are brown not green
Cumberbatch love chapter 50 . 8/23/2013
that was the best twist EVER
Samieblue chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
The story was really good.
morgan chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I love this story!
Spirit of Roses chapter 50 . 6/26/2012
Ooh, a wet dream! I love how you ended this. It seems to me like all of the chapters were apart of Reba's dream and this last dream was the final straw in ending things with Charlie and starting things with Narvel! Excellent story, babe! Must feel great to have finished this!
Chatte578 chapter 50 . 3/29/2012
So it was all a dream, that was a surprise and interesting way to go.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 50 . 3/29/2012
That was the best ending! I was a little surprised that it was all just a dream, but it was perfect. After dreaming about the life that they could have together, she decided to go for it. Nice! Terrific job!
Spirit of Roses chapter 49 . 3/20/2012
Ouch, that really sucks! It was really nice of Narvel to comfort her though. So sweet!
Spirit of Roses chapter 48 . 3/20/2012
Mmm, I love the scent of lavender!
Spirit of Roses chapter 47 . 3/20/2012
What an awesome family vacation in Italy! And it's nice to spend time with your kid, but a couple should take some time for themselves too. So it was nice of Michael to look after Shelby.
Spirit of Roses chapter 46 . 3/20/2012
I love how you point out that Narvel is "an amazing friend, lover, and husband". I think it's important to have all of those attributes in a man, especially one that you marry, and promise to spend the rest of your life with.
Spirit of Roses chapter 45 . 3/20/2012
Having sex in the car? They better be careful and hope that no one sees them doing that or else they're gonna get in huge trouble. Aw, a picnic in the car, how awesome! Sounds a lot more appealing than having one outside where stupid bugs will bother you.
Spirit of Roses chapter 44 . 3/20/2012
A hot tub? Man, you're gonna pass out from all that heat. Hehehe. Oh, Narvel, Narvel. There's no need to be so jealous, but you can keep on doing it cuz it's cute.