Reviews for One Assignment
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm about to start bawling! When I saw this movie in class, we were all chering for Trevor as he's tackling those bullies, and we're like "Yeah Trevor, punch him in the face!" "Yeah, get 'em Trevor!" But we saw the knife and there was a collective gasp...then...complete silence, shiny eyes. But the candle service is what killed me. If it had gone 2 seconds longer, I would've had to leave the room sobbing.

Such an inspiration. Thank you for this.
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow that beautiful
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So sad :"(

R.I.P. Trevor
JoiForber chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good job. I loved this movie and your first person from Eugene's POV is very real.
shadow-in-the-dark9111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this movie and i love your retelling of it. if you write more, i would love to read it!
TeenageDirtbag182 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i like this... i think you captured his feelings very well. i never thought of that assaignment killing trevor, but in a way it did. are you going to write more? i was thinking of a pay it forward fic, but it'd be hard to come up with something. good work! :D
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I just finished watching this movie. I was SO heartbroken - hell, I still am! This is a great one-shot. I don't think it sounded EXACTLY like Simonet but it was still great all the same. I'm also not a huge fan of the structure of your story, all being centered and such, but like I said earlier, still great.
GuitarGal20 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm glad someone else wrote something for this archive! Very beautiful. Sort of dark, sand mysteriously poetic. I liked it a lot, and it captured the struggling emotions very well.
xBelongToTheHurricane chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my god oh my god oh my god I've never seen a fanfic done for this before (maybe because I haven't searched it o.o) but I love you for writing one. 3 It was epic.