Reviews for Even Though
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was insanely cute...I love Rane and I really liked this story :)
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is perfect. Everyone is in character, the song is beautiful(and absolutely PERFECT for Rane), and you had a really good plot. Honestly, I loved it. Amazing job! :)

Luv, creeps, and perfection,

Pottergirl1
HurriklainesandRanebows chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
3 Oh my gosh that was adorable!
IMimelda chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, yes please! This was awesome!

First of all I'm so psyched that you're writing about Shane and Reed because I love them together. And then, I absolutely love seeing MAMD references! I wasn't sure how Reed was going to use Even Though, and it turned out so great, and in the context you put it, it really did express Reed's feelings well.

The fact that he ended up singing the song spontaneously just worked so well! It allowed it to be more real (like you had Reed realize) and it allowed the cool surprise of a bunch of other voices spontaneously joining in, which was so effective! Since they had rehearsed it already it could sound good but the way it went down it was so much more cool than a planned moment would have been.

I thought the way everyone spoke and acted was very canon. Nice job at that! I loved the nerf fight. I also really enjoyed the way you showed both guys thinking they weren't good enough for the other, and the ways you showed and explained all the things that make them perfect for each other.
mitchellgrassi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is so good! I can't beleive this is only the 2nd review, I reckon this is the longest story about the Reed/Shane/Micah thing, so um thanks for writing?...I don't know how to end a review...so yeah :)
xxLadyLalaxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is one of the most detailed stories about this whole dilemma, and I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten any reviews yet o.O This is really good! :D Wonderful job!