Reviews for First Flight
Aww..
sam chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
this was really heartwarming
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This was perfect! Damian's POV was so in-character that I had this stupid grin on my face the whole time. :D I also always love stories where the Flying Graysons were more than just Dick and his parents. I mean, it kinda makes sense that he would have more relatives. A three-people trapeze act would be kinda small, at least for fancy stunts (especially if one of them is just a little kid). It's one of the reasons why I like Young Justice so much; they actually made that canon in their universe. :)
OriginalRobin chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was amazing! I've wanted a story about Dick teaching Dani the trapeze since I saw a pic of it on DeviantArt. So cute!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Aw, Dami. You do care! :)
I think this is very sweet. I can totally see Dick doing something like that ;D
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus a really cute idea!
Keep up the GREAT work!
Snitewing chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS REALLY CUTE
katsai25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've been searching for good Dick and Damian stories and yours certainly qualifies. I especially love how Damian, as usual, won't admit any fear, as well as Dick opening up by reminiscing. Thanks for writing.
xzettax chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oww 3
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Super adorable.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So, so, so cute. I love this fic. It was written very well! Great job
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Yay! Dick and Damian bonding! You really captured their relationship well in this story and it was well written. Cudos!
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was(and still is) awesome! Thanks for writing it, I'm kindda bored but this got me out of my boredom, for a while at least :)

This is very intresting, so I'll just go and check out any other stories you might have!
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my gosh... WHY DO YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY? *shot*

It's just... my god, everything is so fluffy and... and PERFECT.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww love it:D
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
CUTE. But i dodn't think dick had siblings. still, really good writing job.