Reviews for Brothers Under The Sun
USfoodCanBeWeird chapter 12 . 7/16
Coco puff are OBVIOUSLY the boss although Frosted Flakes are pretty good I ADORE coco puffs. By the way fun fact Lucky Charms were banned in Britain due to the fact that they don't meet the guidelines of the food standards agency (FSA)

(Also I was born in and lived in France for ‘bout 8-9 years then lived in Scotland for a year and now I live in Texas I had a jerk face English biological dad & I’ve got a awesome cook for a mum who’s primarily English-Scottish and a personal trainer/massage therapist Texan dad so I’m kind of wondering which nation I would be the citizen of any ideas any one? Or would i fall under multiple? I’m curious!)
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 12 . 7/12
Aw, I love this story
i thought this would've been a pretty interesting fic but it just all spiraled down to something like a bunch of girls gossiping...
Eagle Dreamer chapter 12 . 6/15
i loved it.
NoMeLlamoAlfred chapter 12 . 6/8
Omg love this story, is my favorite
Bonsai24 chapter 12 . 4/23
I know I’m a little late for this but I finished this in one day and I just love it. It’s a masterpiece that deserves more recognition. God this story has made me laugh and cry in an instant and it’s just . . . Every character has so many layers and you made sure that the OCs weren’t a bunch of perfect people but actually people that seem human. It’s amazing and I wish I could write like you. Well, I’ll definitely be using the feelings I get from this to write something. It’s been a while since I’ve actually written something, so thank you. Thank you for this amazing and truly worthwhile story.
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 4/14
Technically, Pansexuality is swinging both ways equally. Bisexuality means while you like both genders, one gender may interest you more than the other.
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 12 . 3/18
Yesssss
All nations need ppl to keep them from going insane
A good ending
No a perfect
Sunglasses chapter 2 . 3/4
Ok, is this is awesome and I love outside pov, so it's extra awesome, and I'm going to finish it but... I speak some French and this is bugging me. France's lines should be "Pardonnez-moi messieurs", then "Oh, but messieurs..." and "Bonne chance messieurs." Also the proper French form of Matthew is Matthieu with two t's. Sorry, I know it's really nitpicky, but it was bugging me.
I'll just go finish you wonderful story now.
HuffelpufStudent chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Netherlands is the best 3
jennyVDL93 chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
To some bitches who claim to hate USUK but coming to check out this pairing, you are the worst.
Spagna Conquistador chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
Actually Florida is actually America's dick. In a WebComic, America said, "Suck my Florida, Europe!" which is basically Himaruya cracking dick jokes using the Nations.
Spagna Conquistador chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I READ IT, THIS IS STILL AN AMAZING PIECE OF LITERATURE.
EnvaEve168 chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
Ok. I hate USUK. And everytime there's usuk moment here, I cringe.
My apologies. But other than that, I'm really enjoying this fic.
And it's not really your fault that I cringe at that. I just...generally don't like pairings.
EnderSorceress chapter 12 . 3/10/2017