Reviews for Brothers Under The Sun
WriterGreenReads chapter 12 . 8/30
And those very the most fully fleshed out, dynamic, and entertaining OC's I have ever read. Great job on them!
Cassandra101 chapter 1 . 7/3
I have been searching for this story for FOREVER! I forgot to favorite it, so I was really scared that you deleted it. I was nearing tears when it had just vanished! Thank you so, so, so much for making this story it is AMAZING! This is literally my favorite anime fanfiction I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. You are an amazing author!
Awesome update pls!
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 3/6
That was so sweet! I loved it, great job!
Magykal-guest chapter 10 . 3/6
It's just another example of how messed up governments are, love your story!
godess bubbles chapter 12 . 1/31
I loved this story!
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 12 . 1/27
Man, this was such a good fucking story. I am so impressed, the characters are extremely well developed and they're characteristics blend perfectly. Not to mention the amazing plot and extremely funny jokes. When I click on your profile there better be a sequel, or I will be soo disappointed. And if there isn't a sequel I'll be damned if I don't follow you and stalk you and beg you until there is a sequel, if it's the last thing I do! There. WILL. Be. A. Sequel. I will make sure of it. Kudos to you, I love this story. (And please don't take my threats seriously I mean nothing by them xP )
tsukasa913 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I like erratic but personally I'm more fond of shreddies
Chiisaioni chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I know I promised long and nice review, but I can't find the words. Besides stating obvious that you're writing style is very inspiring and it touches "inner feeling". It's also one of the best plots I've read after tons of searching through other fics.
Thanks for that! :)
Chiisaioni chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Hi there!
Just wanted to say before I forget - if the fic's timeline is current years, then Silesia is now mostly in Poland posession :)
Netherless, great fic so far *off to read more and leave real review after last chap*
Georgia chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This is amazing. From the great plot, to the amazing grammar skills, the intreging charactors, and just about everything else, this has got to be one of the most intresting stories I've ever read. I love the way it all plays out, the Charactors are right, Prussia would so totally do that. Your amazing, and I cant express my gratitude for you to be such an amazing writer and for making such a great fanfiction. Its 11 at nigh And im still reading this even as I have school tomorrow, I just cant close my laptop! This is riveting and gives me great joy in reading.
Larthrain chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I will always love this. I keep rereading it, and it's great every time, and I fall more in love with your OCs and your writing and the whole thing all over again. Thank you so much for writing this.
SayMrrp chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
BEST OCs ever! Awesome!
SayMrrp chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Canadian rant is awesome.
The Little Chibi chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Nice story. I like it. Though I'm still confused as to how ninety-year-old men can get around without a wheel chair or walker, or even a walking stick.