Reviews for Meteorfall
w- easy enough chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
hahaha! I also wonder what will happen before getting back to the bar... but there's really no wondering needed. Cross-dressing!Cloud.
Izumi Hamasaki chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I'm loving this so far!
I know it's been awhile since the last update (2 years!) but I do hope you decide to continue it soon! :)
Demon2Angel chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I'm really likin this story I can't wait to read more when u continue
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I beg of you! Please finish it! I see that it hasn't been updated since last year and I'm really taken in by this story. It's better than most i've read and I hope that you finish it. :D pretty pretty pretty please finish it! *with a cherry on top*
rude chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
LOL i love how it follows the game . but wheres the action! i like it its a great story thanks for it.
Ripley chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
NoOOo this is too good. What happens to Tifa and What is with Aerith? I really enjoyed it thus far TY .
Simple Shimmers chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Hehe. Hope you update soon, I can't wait to see Cloud in his dress and makeup. But does the wig have to look weird? Can he have a normal wig that's straight instead of spiky?

Oh I can't wait!

Update soon!

~Shimmers~
MeykoLove chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
yes, we're almost there. i always thought tifa was a rather rash character. she jumped into a lot of stuff without thinking-or maybe everyone just overreacted when she did anything? im all for a girl taking charge of her life, but she ended up in way too many damsel in distress scenarios thanks to her efforts. but aeris is so sweet, trying to help her. just makes her death more horrible, i suppose. and squall and cloud are finally reunited!

and i know you have a reason for posting this story here, but maybe you should think of moving to the leon/cloud section in kingdom hearts? youll probably get a lot more reviews there, since people here are skimpy unless youre well known.
MeykoLove chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
this chapter was soooo cute. im still a patent fan of clerith even if i endorse yaoi, so its lovely for someone to write about the game so well while nailing characterizations. plus, the both of them are so small... aerith is all princessy now? hmmm... well, they havent given her much of rep after ffvii. theyve been focusing on tifa way too much. even though aerith was an amazing character, they focus on the girl that they cast for like every japanese game/anime. girl with a rack the size of two moons that specializes in martial arts. pretty common and boring as oppose to sweet but defiant aerith.
MeykoLove chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
for cloud's own good. kiss cloud squall! its for his own good, yknow? nice flash back, so the sephiroth in cloud emerges...cant wait for more!
WolfOfFeathers chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
It's funny to see Squall getting on Cloud's nerves, I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the Honeybee Inn part.
MeykoLove chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
yes, it works. dunno what was wrong, but im glad i can read it now. hah, leon's so smug.

leon: ladies firs-

cloud shoves him out of the train

meanwhile, barret and the others;

Barret: where the hell are they?

tifa: im sure theyre alright. i mean you cant expect them to come hurtling out of the sky-

leon lands on top of barret.

awww, i thought it was kinda cute how leon told cloudykins off. and i liked the description of clouds personality and how you developed his character a bit more.

update soon!
MeykoLove chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
i liked this chapter, how it showed a bit more insight to cloud and squall, but maybe you should try adding a bit more of their personalities into it through thought and responses, like turning away or replying coldly, or just thinking something and responding in a different way. compare them to their anima, the lion and wolf, or to other beings or things with similar personalities. that kinda description will give quality to your story.

i just realized that if this is following the ffvii game timeline... i cant wait for the honey bee inn! oh la la! cloud in fish nets and a garter done up all pretty, lol, squall will be dying of a nosebleed.

will any other ffviii characters come into play?
MeykoLove chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
this seems really good so far. out of curiosity, b/c im too biased to let it go, whose the seme/uke? cause even though this story is good, i cant read once the romance starts and squall is uke. just too weird for me, ehheheh. but its really descriptive so far, and itll be interesting to follow the ffvii timeline with squall interfering.
LimitlessLion chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Awesome to see more chapters for this but I'm curious. FF7 was a long game and it's rare to see an author dedicated enough to go all the way so my question is whether you think you'll be able to finish the game in the fic? It would be a shame to get really into it only for it to be discontinued because of a lack of time and inclination.

Otherwise, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to new chapters and the development of things between Cloud and Squall.