Reviews for Buried Alive
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Good story
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I am new to reading and reviewing TCW at FF, but I am enjoying reading your stories. Ahsoka is one of my favorites and I liked how well you have written her character as well as Barriss. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great
sachariah chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Test.
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love Ahsoka stories, and this episode was one of my favorites of Season 2, so it's really a no-brainer that I absolutely loved this. I like how you delved into what Ahsoka was thinking. Contrasting her with Barriss was interesting, especially when they both ended up thinking the same thing, about using their lightsabers to take the easy way out.
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well that was certainly an interesting predicament. For a moment I thought you were going to give yourself the grim duty of killing off Ahsoka.

She has introduced one of the largest plot-holes and subsequent inconsistencies in the new fiction that Lucas has been churning.

Namely (at least in my mind) that I find it hard to believe that Anakin could go to the dark side after dealing with a padawan for so long and trying to be her mentor.

Introducing her into the story throws a real wrench into Anakin's fall into Darth Vader. Sadly, this means that she is likely going to experience a very brutal end which is unfortunate because she is a good character.
X-Deyoxis-X chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is interesting. I like your take on the missing 'moments' and what's going on through Ahsoka's head. To be honest, my own opinion was that she was more ready die like that. I had never considered that fact of how she would have preferred to go down in flames or glory.

So I like seeing a whole different view on it.

Plus I like her thoughts. I know half of them weren't meant to be funny, but I still smirked anyways.

Haha, keep up the good work!

Love,

Deyoxis
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It sounds believable. It was very good.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This episode was one of the more disturbing ones, imo, for this scene alone, but you did an excellent job capturing the emotions that they must have felt. I love how Ahsoka refused to give up (for the most part) while Barriss accepted her fate with quiet dignity. Both are exemplary.

Thanks for sharing!
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yes, another one-shot from you! Once again, brilliant job here. I felt like you really captured Ahsoka's point of view, and I loved your contrasts with Barriss, who is, as you said, a more traditional Jedi. It's a bit more interesting, seeing Barriss' acceptance to die versus Ahsoka's reluctance, a good parallel from the show between both the Padawans, and both of their masters.

Very interesting that you put in the thought of using the lightsaber for almost a self mercy stroke there, an option I never thought about while watching the show, but which likely did cross both the Padawans' minds, as you said.

Ahsoka's fighting spirit really shines through in this piece. Brilliantly done!
shakespeareaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Another well-written, believable fanfic, with enough ambiguity for Rexoka fans to insert some affection in between the lines. I have yet to see you write anything longer than a one-shot, but I think if that doesn't work, you've still got a lot going for you here.
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. Mind you, I'll read anything with BarrisAhsoka... Still, not bad.
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Dang your on a real roll aren't you?

Anyway great job as always, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

Also major kudos on the whole sucide thing, I could totally imagine them thinking about it.

I only have one real question how on earth do you remember all the lines of the episode?

~ CherryBlossom713