Reviews for Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Calzona chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Terrible. You should never write again!
CASJTRRC chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This fic was pretty poorly written. Take a freaking English class. The writing sucks. The first 11 chapters were decent, aside from the writing. It's extremely choppy, hard to follow and could use some serious work to make it acceptable for posting. The last chapter was absolutely horrible. Not only was it even more rushed and choppy than the rest of it, it's completely ridiculous and unreasonable. Your years/ages are completely wrong. It's even worse writing than usual. Why the hell did you make them 100 years old? That's dumb. How the crap do you expect them to die on the exact same day, and take their last breath at the exact same time? Why the hell is everyone gay? That's stupid!

I agree with previous review of last chapter, if you aren't going to actually write a decent fic (unlike this one with all things considered) why bother? It's terrible and you're doing a disservice by writing it and posting it on here. You are showing the downfall of English AND Arithmetic.

One last thing, This was HORRIBLE!
Disappointed Much chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I got through your fic. It's got a decent story line. A few comments:

1) You need to find someone who is good at English to edit. It's almost painful to read how badly you butcher the English language. And it's not a tiny bit, it's in nearly every single line throughout the entire fic. Fix it. I can't keep reading if you suck at English so badly.

2) Your math is truly terrible. You start the fic when they're 18. You take us through approximately year. Then you skip ahead 4 years and say they're 20. Wow, you need not only English lessons but basic math lessons as well. I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker so I can almost allow that to happen (if you are native English, fail). Math is not different between languages. I think you simply forgot what you wrote at the beginning of your OWN fic. Make sure you're accurate. It's just plain sad that you mess up your own fic so much. And, within the same chapter, you mess up math. Check it.

3) It's a little ridiculous that you make almost every couple in the Epilogue gay. I know that we are all clearly LGTB fans but to place all new couples in homosexual relationships is pretty dumb.

With all of that being said, I hope that you fix these mistakes in the future. While I do like your basic plot, for the most part, I can't and won't continue reading if your grammar and spelling and general usage of language sucks this badly. I'm also guessing, considering how few reviews you have for this fic, others agree with me. Therefore, FIX IT IN THE FUTURE.
Georgeca chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
The ending - horrible. Your writing - pretty bad. Most of your reviews YOU leave - just plain obnoxious. Take some ADD meds, pay attention in your high school English class (if you are even old enough), chill out some, stop being so rushed like your story was and don't start a new one without actually thinking it through. If you're going to do the same thing And rush it, don't bother.
az chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
ok first i like the story but the ending- not so much!

its rushed- and why is everyone gay? just cause your parents are doesn't mean the kids have to be- one yeah but more? and who gets 100 years old? i get it it was so you can show that they die together and nice timeline- but totally unrealistic- i know its fiction but when i read it, it just didn't fit right- loved this story but im sad that the last years just fells so rushed and unrealistic!

very very excited for your next story!
teejaay chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
sad :(
YouDidItBigGirl chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
omgosh, you made me cry at the end there... :-( why did you make them grow old and die.. :-( lol great story... cant wait for ur new one ur working on :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
great concept but choppy and hard to follow
ariz831 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
OOooooo ! I would so love to kick that guy's ass. He's gonna get it good for sure. I can't wait to see what happens next, so update again soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Oh shit
shakeyshay chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Even though it was sad I love your writing and can't wait for update
shakeyshay chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Love it
shakeyshay chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Loved it but short
hmmmm chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
please update!
DianaDumbledore chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Nice history! Great job! i can't wait for next chapter... please update as soon as possible!