Reviews for Not the Girl you knew
Emmett Mccarty lover chapter 2 . 3/3
HelleBelle chapter 9 . 1/28
Sasuke...That bastard he really would stoop that poor Sakura and Hana-chan
Cherry268 chapter 19 . 1/25
I liked how the story started off, but the DRAMA! There was too much in my opinion. To be quite honest, the council wouldn't have had THAT much control and most of the characters wouldn't have stood for/tolerated the punishments that were given for Sakura. Plus, given that you kept Sauske being a missing nin in the story, they would not have been as easy on him and would be prone to be even LESS aggressive towards Sakura; not believing him over her. Also, since when did a village have the ability to tell people their children HAD to be ninja? If it was Kakashi's child then he would have had a say regardless of Sakura and I don't think he would have forced it on her knowing Sakura's feelings on it. There was just too much that was just over the top for me. (On a positive note, your sentence structure flows very smoothly and make the story pleasant to read.)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I'm sad that you're ending it...I thought that despite it taking a different turn, it was still well thought out and written. I understand though :) Keep writing! It's definately one of your gifts _
JenovaJuice97 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Ugghhh my heart is broken. I spent the entire day loving this fic and was excited when I saw it was "completed"
travellerslover chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
I'm glad for an update, although sad from the content. I was just thinking about this fic the other day. I completely understand why you're not going to write anymore of it. Awesome job regardless!
Lady Sassy Sas chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Sadness...but if you must, you must. Le sigh. I loved the fiction at any rate!
RashSaku chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Stumbled on this story just today.. and couldn't stop reading it! I am in love with this story..the characters.. the twists and everything .. waiting for the next chap..
moodymel chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Very good story. I am really intrigued and the plot is very well written.
rawr chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
excellent plot and nice writing. when hanako was taken, the way you wrote sakura expressed exactly how devoted mothers feel. i would kill for my own kid :-)
leafstone chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
great story.
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Omg! Will you ever finish?
harvestangel99 chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
Please finish this. I love it!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Sakura's mental state worries and interests me. Also, I believe Kano is very familiar somehow.
Ranita4ever chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
this rocks! keep it up ) cant wait for more! kudos!