Reviews for Past, Present, Future
jackie chapter 16 . 2/13
oh my gosh! thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. it was one of the best dramione fanfictions i have read. thanks!
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I forgot to review becuase I was so wrapped in the story its great
Hermione24 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I've read a few of your dramione fanfics and they are all great... thank you very much for your wonderful stories.
jewelandelf chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
I really love this story...
I've read this over and over and never get bored about how sweet their life is..
:"))))))))))))

i forget to login XD
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
I really love this story...
:"))))))))))))
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Such a sweet story. I loved it.
freedomgeneration chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
lovely fic. so sweet and original.
enlighten-d chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
have re-read this story many times, still love it!
TherSia chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
THANK YOU for writing this! I like how there's no third party in the relationship. Well other than ron but he's not count as he's a jerk in this story but I still love Rupert Grint! I'm sick of those story where draco is a playboy, unfaithful bla bla bla.
JapaneseFightingSquirrel chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I can't believe I couldn't figure out that the counter curse was just unjellyfy!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've read this too.

Wow.

Love it.

Seriously too cute! :D
SlytherinGurrl chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Your stories are AMAZING... I love them... Great job!
sunshine chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Wow! I found and completed this story in only three hours. It was very well written. I couldn't stop reading it. It was really a beautiful story. I loved it. You are a very good writer.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
I loved it! I thought it was really well written!
dyan chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Oh the plot thickens, with the jealous ron! Good for Draco, defending his family! Good 4 Molly, she is a Dramione shipper! I can't wait to see what Hermione's reaction is going to be!