Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Your story is very well writen. I enjoyed all chapters and the way you used fashbacks.
There wasn't much about Liams personallity in the story, so meeting the older Liam in the epiloge was nice.
jackie chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
oh my gosh! thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. it was one of the best dramione fanfictions i have read. thanks!
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I forgot to review becuase I was so wrapped in the story its great
Hermione24 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I've read a few of your dramione fanfics and they are all great... thank you very much for your wonderful stories.
Malfoy nee Granger chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
I really love this story...
I've read this over and over and never get bored about how sweet their life is..
:"))))))))))))

i forget to login XD
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
I really love this story...
:"))))))))))))
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Such a sweet story. I loved it.
freedomgeneration chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
lovely fic. so sweet and original.
enlighten-d chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
have re-read this story many times, still love it!
TherSia chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
THANK YOU for writing this! I like how there's no third party in the relationship. Well other than ron but he's not count as he's a jerk in this story but I still love Rupert Grint! I'm sick of those story where draco is a playboy, unfaithful bla bla bla.
JapaneseFightingSquirrel chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I can't believe I couldn't figure out that the counter curse was just unjellyfy!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've read this too.

Wow.

Love it.

Seriously too cute! :D
SlytherinGurrl chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Your stories are AMAZING... I love them... Great job!
sunshine chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Wow! I found and completed this story in only three hours. It was very well written. I couldn't stop reading it. It was really a beautiful story. I loved it. You are a very good writer.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
I loved it! I thought it was really well written!