Reviews for Melodies Unheard
Flowering Lotus chapter 1 . 3/14
This story. I just read it again and again and again. It's so touching and beautiful. Two thumbs up!
Kris2495 chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm so glad to have found this! I've been looking for it! I read it once ages ago and never finished because I lost it and oh my goodness I'm so excited to finish it! You're amazing!
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Yeah, Karin wasn't Karin. Karin is too fiery, too guarded, to be so open about her feelings for Toushiro's music. She's not as sentimental or poetic as this; she's basically Ichigo. She's not really big into romance, and she's certainly not polite or classy. Sorry, mate, but this is more like Yuzu, and a complete 180 of Karin.
Deyoki chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
So different yet so beautiful. That's how I feel about your story after finishing reading it. Really one of the best that I've read, and mind you there is a lot of them. Loved the way how their romance progressed, how their first kiss made me feel after waiting for it for so long. Every little thing in your story made the whole thing seem special and one of a kind. Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with the world.
forever122 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Holly heck! I have read this story twice, and din't review even once! I have just got to say I love your literacy techniques and stuff. This is one of the best HitsuKarin stories out there! I support ya 100%!

Love ya,

forever122.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Aww what a cute story I loved it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
More like a ten shot now lol
Mill Qs chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Awwwwww! That was soooooooo cutedorable! I loved this story sooooooo much!
Ficchii chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
So I've only decided to read this yesterday, since I wasn't a big fan of HitsuKarin 'till January the first. But once I found this yesterday, I immediately fall for it and read it asap. I love how beautiful you could pour your thoughts into words. This story is definitely one of the best fanfic out there, and therefore you deserves more review. And I am more than willing on giving you one, despite being so late.

And you are fantastic. You only made this 10 chapters long, yet you didn't put their relationship on a rush as if you're too eager. It fits their personalities quite perfectly.

But you did, however, made a few mistakes. It's not really significant, but nonetheless, you sometimes forget that Karin is, to be blunt, deaf. But it didn't really matters since you notice it, another reason why I love this story so much.

But all in all, I love the story and I hope you make more stories in the future.

Loves and Endless Supports
-Naf:)
hikari0907 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Shit. I loved the part when they watched a movie. The idea and gesture is overwhelmingly sweet and beautiful. FEELS FEELS FEELS.
ickaser chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
A small error- you used "pour" instead of "pore" about halfway through this chapter.
ickaser chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I left reading this for a while, and when I came back, I realized I was mentally reading the dialogue with a Russian accent. I'll let you be the judge of what the heck that might mean.
MoonWatersLight chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
This was just amazing! I really enjoyed it! I'll be sure to check out the one-shot! Thanks again for the wonderful story! :D
toshirin chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
aww. ... this story is really sweet ... i love it really no joke :))
abyss-of-lights chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
This was a really sweet story. (: Please write some more HitsuKarin fanfics when you have the time! :D