Reviews for One Different Day Out West
JJFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Intriguing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
I see you're still active in other fandoms on this site. Here's hoping that you'll get a few powerful nudges back in this direction from a persistent plotbunny!

Were you referring to a particular song that troubled Chris so strongly? If so, where can we find the lyrics?
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
please oh please write some more of this story-been waiting-maybe you could help me write one and get it publish-Hey I am selling on this website ,as .com-if you want to get some great xmas presents this is the place to go;free shipping most of the time.
Diggedydog chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Please keep writing. I am dying for an update. I am loving this story.
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
When are you going to write more ?
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Where are you at ? Been waiting since November fer another story from you -it is now March 2013.-Please answer
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Where are u at? Missing your stories-I now have one up but need somemore help in writing it-it a HET/Mature story someone is helping me write it ,but could used your ideas in writing it;A Time n a Place for us -Please review a blessed day my friend
Ladynwaiting chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Where are you be waiting for more of your story,but nothing -I finally have a story on fan fiction but it rating is Mature-A friend is helping me write this but need help to add onto this ;A Time and Place for us-go to M on here please read I need help for it too flow like you me please.I lost my 3 computers getting a new one on my birthday in You!
Weasel Fu chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I like your story so far. You're doing a good job of developing the characters into real people and I like the new take on events from the perspective of JD being a girl.
zentry chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
like your story :)
Mag7fan chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
really good so far, i look forward to see where you are going from here. btw it is Casey not Cassie
theresald chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Just found this and totally love it! I've read other stories with one of the others as the female but this is so totally believable, though Andy might take exception. And you have the others very much in character. Even Mary as slightly, okay a lot, self-righteous. (I never did like that character.) Looking forward to the next episode!
cywsaphyre chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Great fic! Love your version of JD as well s how protective the others are of her. Can't wait for the next update:)
leebers chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Just found this little gem. I have to say I can't wait to see where you take this next. Look forward to the update and have added this to follow.
Ladynwaiting chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Another awesome tale in the series look forward to more.