Reviews for One Different Day Out West
Hope for more.
CoO13 chapter 11 . 6/16
Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your work, but this one in particular is a rainy day favorite. I wish there was more but understand stories don't always want to be written, and am immensely grateful for what you've given us already.
I'll keep an eye out for your work in other fandoms, thanks again!
Jewell Trim chapter 11 . 2/16
Please post a new chapter. I want to know if JD and Ezra tell the others the truth.
thetruequeenbee chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I need more! I love the concept of J.D. being a girl.
JJFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Intriguing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
I see you're still active in other fandoms on this site. Here's hoping that you'll get a few powerful nudges back in this direction from a persistent plotbunny!

Were you referring to a particular song that troubled Chris so strongly? If so, where can we find the lyrics?
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
please oh please write some more of this story-been waiting-maybe you could help me write one and get it publish-Hey I am selling on this website ,as .com-if you want to get some great xmas presents this is the place to go;free shipping most of the time.
Diggedydog chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Please keep writing. I am dying for an update. I am loving this story.
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
When are you going to write more ?
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Where are you at ? Been waiting since November fer another story from you -it is now March 2013.-Please answer
Ladyinwaiting chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Where are u at? Missing your stories-I now have one up but need somemore help in writing it-it a HET/Mature story someone is helping me write it ,but could used your ideas in writing it;A Time n a Place for us -Please review a blessed day my friend
Ladynwaiting chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Where are you be waiting for more of your story,but nothing -I finally have a story on fan fiction but it rating is Mature-A friend is helping me write this but need help to add onto this ;A Time and Place for us-go to M on here please read I need help for it too flow like you me please.I lost my 3 computers getting a new one on my birthday in You!
Weasel Fu chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I like your story so far. You're doing a good job of developing the characters into real people and I like the new take on events from the perspective of JD being a girl.
zentry chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
like your story :)
Mag7fan chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
really good so far, i look forward to see where you are going from here. btw it is Casey not Cassie