Reviews for Porcelain
promocat chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
a little creepy & spooky
promocat chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
poor dear-she's starting to feel emotions!sounds like lord vincent was not quite as good as ciel thought!
bibbiesparks chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I liked reading this only Thing I found wrong is you said Ciel's mother'sname in chapter1 was Angelina but that is Madame Red's name who is his Aunt.I think you meant Rachel instead.
LuNa6780 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Ah, you finally updated! A crack on a doll's face is a bit scary when I think about it. So, is she gonna fix it? You're taking a great approach to this story so far :) I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

•LuNaTiC•
Tsukiko-mei chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Super interesting and a more original/different...approach to a SebastianxOC fic.

I really hope you continue with this fragment!

-Tsukiko
Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
WOAH! this story is kewl
promocat chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
interesting plot-want to see where you go with this!
Kurotard chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Don't listen to those other idiots. They wouldn't know a good fanfic if Sebastian beat them in the face with one. This is good for a 1st chapter. It catches the readers attention. 3 Grell
LittleLovesaLot chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I absoplutely love the beginning. Do continue soon.
LuNa6780 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
...No offense, but these SebastianxOC fics are becoming way too cliche. Sebastian is a demon for crying out loud, and demons can't love! Ahem. I'm sorry for the sudden rant. I do like this storyline; it's pretty interesting, but I don't think you should add SebastianxOC. I think it would be pretty decent without any romance, but if you are planning to add some romance in, please make this OCx someone else. On the other hand, it seems that your OC is a bit (but only a bit) of a marysue. Why, you may ask? Well, it's partly, actually mostly, because of the name. Ainslee Oakheart is quite a lengthy name, yes? And it seems a bit too perfect for me. Perhaps change it something simpler. The other thing that was bothering me was that you described her eyebrow as perfect. Which means that all of her is perfect, no defects or quirks. Try to change that. Maybe you could make her have a defect, like an ugly wooden leg or something. Even though she's a doll, don't make her all godess-like. Maybe she could be a horrible cook. Maybe she is just as clumsy as Meyrin. Little things like that would make her less marysueish. (Don't overdue it, though) And another thing, try not to make her have a past similar to Ciel's (since she's a doll that's highly improbable. But still, I'm just making sure). Sure a little bit of sadness is okay, but something like this is just unacceptable:

My parents were killed when I was like eight, and then I was kidnapped and sold into slavery but escaped. Then Ciel found me and let me stay in his mansion, with his handsomely devilish butler to whom I just adore so much, and I really like him, blah blah blah.

Something like that is just...

(_ _)

Anyways, I really like this story. I hope it has loads of mystery to come, (I just love mystery) so please, please continue it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

~LuNa6780
up-and-moving chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
OC. AGAIN. It's old, really. Don't torture yourself and readers, please.