Reviews for Happily Ever After, or Not
Loved it! Update plz!
ShadyAristocrat chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
I liked it :)
iRaWRaLOHa chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
AH! This was so cute! Please update the next one!
I love Jagger Maxwell chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
I should tell you, Zodiac is like Dragon, Hare and pig. your thinking Astrology.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
the only reason i actually finished reading this story is because when i start reading a fan fic i have to finish it. it's this weird habit i have. i have to finish a story no matter how bad it is. and i have to tell you that this story is right up there. this story was pure and utter crap! 1) mamoru is the exact opposite of how you portrayed him. he is not an evil bastard who dwells on revenge. part of writing fanfics is staying in the personality of the character. 2) if you are going to use the japanese names, all other names used should also be in japanese and they should live in japan. TEXAS? what the hell was with that? i know it's because you said your friend was obsessed with texas but the fact that you included you and all your friends. it doesn't mean anything to anyone except you and them. you are living in a fantasy world in which you are a sailor scout. bring your feet back to earth honey. nobody cares that your friends are in this story except you and them. although i will admit your detail is better in this story but it's still really weak. this story was one of the worst things i have ever read. i know you're a demando usagi fan and that's fine but when you turn mamoru into a twisted psycho with revenge as his ultimate goal, you've taken things too far and have changed the character naoko takeuchi worked so hard to create. you're ruining the series. it's completely unrealistic that the senshi would accept demando without question or a second thought. you have an interesting idea with your story but don't change a classic. you're bad at it.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
you really needed more information on her nightmare. basically all you said was she had a nightmare and then you told what happened. that's the problem with your writing. you need to show not tell. instead of saying that she had a nightmare about mamoru coming to take her from demando, say something like, "usagi woke up drenched in sweat not sure if what just happened was a dream or not. was mamoru going to ruin the only true happiness she ever had?" maybe not necessarily that but do you see what i mean? you need to get the reader to feel the emotion of the character instead of just telling the reader how the character is feeling.
Bunny chapter 14 . 2/2/2003
i thinku should post ur crossover up. i also think that u should finish the story. u just cant leave us hanging there. my friends think so too. i told tem to review this and they're like no way! they're to embarrest to do it. but they said 4 me to tell u to do it. tey love ur stories. so far they're really good. pls pls pls! finish teh story. i want to see what happens. if u do i'l love u forever! (NOT LITERILLY!) lol thanx a lot
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2003
ooooo! ooooooo! PLEEEEEEZ continue the story!

Helpful hints: Umm... err... Diamond's slightly OOC, but that's not too bad... try adding more detail; what was usagi thinking most of the time? Mamoru? Ami and Sapphire? (Not Saffir, just so ya know.)... and CONTINUE!

Shadow
Samantha chapter 14 . 10/21/2002
i love your stories! demando's fury and this one were great, hope you write a third for the trilogy (soon!)!

.com
Helpme chapter 10 . 9/24/2002
I know this is way after the fact but I am reading your story. In your storys you have some really good ideas on what should happen but you need to develop your plot a little better. How did Mamoru get his evil powers and a spaceship? In your first story how were the tranformation pens stolen? little details can tie your story together and help the reader follow your plans. I really like your storys and hope that you continue to write and that with each story your writing becomes better. For that is what writing is all about. :) - Please disrecared any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes.
Silent Angel chapter 13 . 9/19/2002
just so you know, this is a great story, but there's a slight problem with the logic. See, in astrology (which Naoko was using a lot of when she came up with the series) Cancer is the sign that teams up with the moon. (I know this because I'm a cancer, and thought I should look up which senshi I should be) Not to ruin anything or be a snob. I'm just one of those annoying people that have to make sure that other people know all the facts.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 14 . 9/15/2002
I loved it I shall continue to read with the next part of this story.
sarah chapter 14 . 9/6/2002
It would be really cool if you did a sequel to this story.

Because when you lef off you leave the audience witha what if?

And no offense but the ending kibda seemed I really enjoyed this story otherwise
Usagi-hime chapter 14 . 7/16/2002
I like this trilogy so far, it is well written and I like the new senshi you added. I must say, though, I love Usa/Mamo, and I don't really like the way you portrayed him as the major bad guy, but I still liked it!
Pink Flamingos Are Tacky chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Yes! I GET THE PICTURE! ARRGH!

Usagi was the MATRON of Honor, is that okay? I've had countless emails and reviews about this. I'll fix it, as soon as I post the sequel: Mamoru's Melting?

Ta Da,