Reviews for Cyrus Black and the Legend of Tyranicus
Lesly2626 chapter 15 . 7/26
Its really good and unique please continue writing good luck.
ray chapter 15 . 7/18
Ran out of ideas or got bored?
AzaleaHope chapter 15 . 6/21
Please update! I love this story!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/10
Another writer with an extremely irrational fondness for Lucius Malfoy. Mind-boggling.
crimson hearts chapter 14 . 3/31
I wish there was more to read. I got my hopes up when i saw that it said part 2 up but all ur stories i went through non areva part 2. Also why did u post two chapters with just author notes? Will you ever finish the story or update it? I hope you do as i want to find out more
Clay19 chapter 12 . 1/23
very good
Hivedragon chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I really hope that you will continue this its a great piece work.
crimson hearts chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I hope u do continue the story
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Except, of course, for the part of "brave and courageous creature who does not mind taking on large responsibilities", the Rat Characteristics remind me of Peter Pettigrew.
ShenaCat chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Parseltongue is the language, a speaker is a parselmouth.
Vipera411 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I doubt that he started to refer to them as "Mom and Dad". He's not American, after all. A British child would normally refer to parents as "Mum and Dad", but given that they are a rather snobbish aristocratic family, it would probably always be "Mother and Father". I'm fairly sure Draco always spoke that way in canon.

Britpicking aside, I'm loving the story so far. There are a few other small errors ("Parseltounge" should be "Parseltongue", for instance) but they're not *too* annoying.
TheReader321 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Please Continue, this story is brilliant
Moonraven81 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Please do continue
Moonraven81 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Wow, this is awesome!
Moonraven81 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Wicked. I noticed that you called Cyrus, "Harry" near the end there, it kind of threw me off, might want to fix that