Reviews for Cyrus Black and the Legend of Tyranicus
Vipera411 chapter 8 . 3/2
I doubt that he started to refer to them as "Mom and Dad". He's not American, after all. A British child would normally refer to parents as "Mum and Dad", but given that they are a rather snobbish aristocratic family, it would probably always be "Mother and Father". I'm fairly sure Draco always spoke that way in canon.

Britpicking aside, I'm loving the story so far. There are a few other small errors ("Parseltounge" should be "Parseltongue", for instance) but they're not *too* annoying.
TheReader321 chapter 14 . 1/12
Please Continue, this story is brilliant
Moonraven81 chapter 15 . 1/9
Please do continue
Moonraven81 chapter 11 . 1/9
Wow, this is awesome!
Moonraven81 chapter 7 . 1/9
Wicked. I noticed that you called Cyrus, "Harry" near the end there, it kind of threw me off, might want to fix that
starrose89 chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I hope you continue this story its just getting to the good parts and would be a shame if it wasn't continued.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
inheritance tests for everyone! do muggleborns even exist?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
please update soon
omary1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
please, continue this, I just read this story and I was fascinated
MusicBoxHERO chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Please, please keep writing ;-;
Aiko-333 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
I've just read this entire story today! and I found it amazing, please don't give it up! it's like torture ... we all want to know how it ends!
wavedancer70 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
what a let down it was good then it stopped wahhhhhhhhhhhhh start it back u soon please
Otspock chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I would really love to read the second part to this, but I did not find it on your home page. Is it still there?
aspygirlredo chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
WHAT THE HELL!
criss-007 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
A really good story...Congrats on the excellent plotline and for the new fresh story you have written.
Only hope you continue this story.