Reviews for Changes
Rachel chapter 34 . 6/26
Very good. I liked it all the way though :) you should write a sequel, the end allows one.
Everyone's a dickface and Malec FOREVER
FrieDa chapter 28 . 12/28/2015
I laughed so hard while reading the part where Max called them lesbians. It was two in the morning too!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Hei!
I love this chapter! It was so sweet and funny! I really like your story too. Stay awesome because I know you are ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Haters and 'phobes are mothafuckas. Nuff said.
soulelvi chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
Dear girl, what can I say that I didn't already tell you, you are GREAT! I loved this story, the plot, your writing, your words flow easily as usual (I can't even imagine how much work there must be behind any single row...), you are captivating and charming, I'd never stop reading when I start a new story of yours...THANK YOU! Now I'm reading Innocent, thanks God it is 'complete', I'm thinking about reading only complete stories not to have to wait for updating (still waiting for NAPKINS UPDATE PLEASSEEEEEEE!)! Thank You again and Bye!
Syren chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
I think... and I really hope that I'm wrong - that Magnus is sick. God I hope not, you will just break my heart... :(
IDon'tKnowWhatYou'reSaying chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I love Magnus, and Alec and Magnus together
nnnn chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
A review whore? Is that a real thing?
nnnn chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I LOVE Magnus! And Alec of course!
JelloPeppers chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
I usually don't reveiw stuff, butttttttttttttttttt... it said reveiw if i think will, robert lightwood, and people who bully others for their sexuality are all dickfaces, soooo...
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I have the biggest clothes sharing kink omfg
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I'm sure I'd probably hate you if the rest wasn't already posted...
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Papa Bane ships it I can't omg
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
How did I never know about this? I was totally sucked in at the flashback. I'm marathon-ing this tonight I think :) love it!