Reviews for Changes
Randomfandomworshipper chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
I love your Malec fanfics and this is no exception. LOVE IT SO MUCH!
onlyoncetbj chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
oh SHIT HE'S COMING OUT AHHH GL ALEC
Also i really like this fic
onlyoncetbj chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
aarrGHHHH my heart is dying!
onlyoncetbj chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Lmao I'm laughing and I don't even know why
I love that you included the "pamplemousse" bc that's my absolute favourite French word
Goddammit Malec is literally the best thing ever and boy am I glad you wrote this :D
onlyoncetbj chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Lmao keep chapter ten hostage I do rly like this tho
onlyoncetbj chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Ah they're so cute *sighs*
onlyoncetbj chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
ArghhHHH I'm tearlessly crying in anguish bc I ship it so much and this is so sad!
onlyoncetbj chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Okay I effing love Magnus too and that's why I'm here shipping Malec rly hard so gLITTER GLITTER TONS OF GLITTER also Chairman Meow in the shower made me laugh way too hard but yeah.
MAGNUS!
Lmao I actually love when he says like ".. and had absolutely no glitter on. This was a problem."
onlyoncetbj chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Hey so I laughed at the fact that you came up w this in the shower lol and I like this so far because it's pretty well written :)
Rachel chapter 34 . 6/26/2016
Very good. I liked it all the way though :) you should write a sequel, the end allows one.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
Everyone's a dickface and Malec FOREVER
FrieDa chapter 28 . 12/28/2015
I laughed so hard while reading the part where Max called them lesbians. It was two in the morning too!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Hei!
I love this chapter! It was so sweet and funny! I really like your story too. Stay awesome because I know you are ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Haters and 'phobes are mothafuckas. Nuff said.
soulelvi chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
Dear girl, what can I say that I didn't already tell you, you are GREAT! I loved this story, the plot, your writing, your words flow easily as usual (I can't even imagine how much work there must be behind any single row...), you are captivating and charming, I'd never stop reading when I start a new story of yours...THANK YOU! Now I'm reading Innocent, thanks God it is 'complete', I'm thinking about reading only complete stories not to have to wait for updating (still waiting for NAPKINS UPDATE PLEASSEEEEEEE!)! Thank You again and Bye!