Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Yamililly chapter 13 . 8/12
Wow!
It was a good ending! happily and beautifully!
Nunnally's naivety is always annoy me . But she seem cleverer in the end so it's okay.
I love your Code Geass Tangled very much. It seem real enough. Although, there were some didn't make sense like, why the royal family announced that Lelouch was dead? They never found his body. And why V.V. didn't kill Lelouch at first?
I love this story anyway.
So,thank you! I did need to see Lelouch and Susaku happy ending and you did a very good job.
Akakuroforever chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
The awkward moment when it says end but I still swiping cross to hopefully find another chapter.
GoldCloak633 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I actually liked it. This is the second fiction I read from you and I can honestly say that you are consistent. )
The Genesis Riddle chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I'll admit I was nervous going into the story but ending it now makes me wonder why it took me so long to finally read.
Halloween567 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
omfg Suzaku you prissy little bitch!

I adore this story... there were so many things in this chapter that made me heart hurt. Simply fantastic.
elarielf chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Aww... this was so sweet! (I read the whole thing in one sitting and it's the perfect length to do that in!)

From beginning to end, Lelouch is so... Lelouch. He's completely in control (except when he's not) and more than willing to lie and cheat and hurt people in small ways to prevent bigger wounds down the road. And, like in canon, this bites him in the ass.

Suzaku was a little harder to like at first, just because of how much pain he was obliviously causing Lelouch. But the moment he realizes it, he tries to a least understand it and later fix it and it's just so sweet. His inability to take a lie for an answer when Lelouch offers it to him is also awesome.

I adore your Nunnally beyond all reason. She is the perfect blend of naive princess and clever vi Britannia with an iron backbone.

I could NOT see a happy ending out of this fic, but you pulled it off masterfully! Kudos!
PXLight chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
It's done? That's great! ) Congrats D It was a worthwhile read.

~PXLight~
Dan chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
Noooo! Last chapter! But... It was beautiful! I really love happy ending! Thanks for writing this, I really enjoied this story. I'm looking forward to your next project!
Re-con chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
-.- this is so stupid. Are you sure your doing this in a Flip style? Are you sure you haven't taken too much liason with this? Seriously Nunally ... 'no I'm too scared' it shouldn't take that long for her to go outside. Lulu just tie her up and sling her over your shoulder, she -_- doesn't have any training she has been living in a tower the whole time. Also I hope she grows a personality, no sane person could be happy living in a tower the whole of their lives! Give her some spunk, she is just so ugh right now.
luckless-is-me chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
I am really going to miss this story. But, honestly, I don't think you could have ended this any better. It does both Tangled and Code Geass justice, and it's still its own story too.

Personally, I love how everything was all tied up with this. There's still the question as to whether or not everything worked out with the Areas or not, but...it's not really a question because it's just expected at this point.

The first scene in this chapter was lovely. I like seeing Nunnally with a little more backbone (like she had against V.V. a few chapters ago) and seeing her really try to realize her brother's dream by standing up for herself and deciding for herself as well- it really takes a lot, and I just love how well it was shown in this.

As for the second scene, that's probably one of my favorites for this entire story. It just seemed like things were going so easily for the two of them, and things were so familiar. And it was sweet too- something that I think the boys deserve a little bit more of.

Then there's the last bit. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. It's nice that Nunnally now knows and Lelouch gets to be a part of the freeing of the Areas, and he also gets to be a part of Nunnally's life now too. Plus, he has Suzaku now- all of him, not the him that is still hung up on Euphemia. And that's a wonderful thing. _
luckless-is-me chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Gaah~ I loved this chapter. I mean, I know I say it a lot, but I really did.

I love how much action was in this chapter, but it didn't feel like it was moving very fast or skipping through anything like most action scenes tend to at times. The way that all of the little emotional bits were slipped in (like Lelouch wanting to reach out and hold Suzaku after waking up in the first section) was done beautifully, and it really added to the story that much more in my opinion.

I also really love how Lelouch's death played out. I was expecting myself to dread it (because I'm an extreme Lelouch fan), but it actually worked really well. You could feel the emotion in the scene, and the way that Lelouch was able to still worry about Nunnally and reach out to Suzaku while he was dying was a little heartbreaking, yet so classically Lelouch.

And then, of course, there was the aftermath. Lovely, really. I really like how Nunnally ans Suzaku interacted, and how he wouldn't go with her because he felt that he was cursed and couldn't leave Lelouch. And the way he broke down to cry was just...saddening, but it was something that really needed to happen. Emotions can't always be held in.

The ending scenes of this chapter were probably my favorite. And I love how Lelouch came back in this in a way that really fit with the story because, while magic tears worked so well in Tangled, it wouldn't have felt quite right with this. It vaguely reminded me of the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie in the way that Suzaku had to pick up the knife for Lelouch, but it was still so beautifully played out. And now C.C. doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Anyway, this chapter went beautifully just as the chapters before it have. And I'm really looking forward to the next. _
Ancr chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Oh god, did you just kill off Lelouch, then C.C. Lol. Flabberghasted. Thanks for the read anyway!
Dan chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
This was sooo sad. Is Lelouch really alive? Is he immortal? Is CC really dead? It's sad that next chapter is the last...!
SecondtoNon chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
can't wait for the next chapter!
Dan chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Beautiful chapter! Maybe, the best so far! I love this tought Nunnaly. And Lelouch's escape was amazing! Can't wait for next chapter... Is not the last, isn't it?