Reviews for Hidden
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 2/19
harry and ginny pairing rocks who cares what j.k rowling is saying now but she made the right choice
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 2/2
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 2/2
snape won't stay like that for long
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 2/2
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/2
cool
tuxjim chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I was going to add some additional comments about the story, but it's too late and I'm too tired.

I WILL, however, express my hope that your computer troubles disappear like the mist on Black Lake after the sun rises far enough, and that you can turn out more chapters. PLEASE! This story deserves finishing, and I wish I had the talent to do so, but I am well aware of my own writing talents (small and fairly meager, I will admit willingly) and so will NOT make a fool of myself and volunteer to try, or even to help; although, if you were to need an "extra" pair of eyes to do beta reading, I would gladly do so. I DID notice some 'incorrectly' used homonyms in the last posted chapter, as well as some grammatically 'awkward' phrases and sentences.

Whatever...PLEASE keep this one going to the end. And, YES, I still have it as a favorite and a follow. Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
tuxjim chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I just wanted to let you know that, so far, I REALLY like this story, and where you're taking it.

I've added it to both my 'follow' and 'favorite' lists.

I'll add more comments after i finish what you have posted so far.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
mahhhfy chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This is great, thanks for the update. I can't wait for more, so post the next chapter soon!
Three Dead Hearts chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Great work!
Ifeelsarcastic chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Awwwwww no Hinny. *depression sigh*
Commando678 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Where is Sirius? And Why haven't Molly and Arthur been notified that Ginny has come back?
Face2Face chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Wow you finally update this story!
Thank you though, I hope you keep keep updating it now as regularly as you can. Thank you!
I can't wait to know who are these people that are coming back, though I got a feeling that i already you knew it. I can't wait for more!
Please try to update again as soon as you can
scrappy7 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
great chapter can't wait for the next chapter