Reviews for The Best Intentions
simplygracex chapter 1 . 2/9
Love love love
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Yeah well usually when they enter a house the shoes are the first thing to go, so whatever... don't listen to me... just awesome and great, oh god yes... ;D
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loved! You did a really great job and it was a very enjoyable read. Thanks so much for writing it! :D
Snow Ravenwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is one of my favorite one-shots. Very well put together and very well thought out. I would love for you to write one for DeiSaku or SasoSaku if you please. We don't have many of those out there yet. - Snow
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
LOL! Yes, kudos to you for remembering to take off the shoes. Actually, kudos for this whole story. It was well-written and highly entertaining. Not bad for a first foray into the Naruto fandom! _
gaara's lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Can you like write a sequel? This was so hot and romantic! Although, I don't know why this is in the Hurt/Comfort genre.

I'd love to read a sequel where they have more of these "hot nights" in different ways.
Avianahelena chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Recognized. Thank you for being so eminently practical as to take off their shoes! From now on, I will notice when a smut writer fails to do this, and probably laugh. ;)
GaaraFox chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was so good! You did an amazing job! I admit that it was a little slow in the beginning, but halfway through it began to pick up and by the end I was blown away! So good! Good job! (:
appy.appy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I always got problems with smut writers that don't tel me where's the cloth going and suddenly there are no clothes and I'm like wtf? That or I picture the whole scene as really uncomfortable. (Random comment) It's a really good story, and it's beautifully written. ) And I think you really got Gaara's personality.
Yautja's Blooded Pet chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is freaking HOT. Seriously, I've yet to come across a better lemon...I blushed, this was so amazing. I commend you- You're amazing!
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wonderful work. Excellent writing style, flawless grammar, the right dose of emotions and heat XD.

Love it!
riverdarkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
so true! no obe thinks to take the shoes off! i loved this. it was so well written!
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aw, she was taking it so badly so I'm glad Gaara took the time to follow her to the desert and say it was probably her fault! XD

Lol, Sakura's got a stalker! XD

Lol, as the leader of the village it should be his responsibilty to look after her, lol at her reaction though. XD

Hehe, sand fetish... XD

Lol he seems upset! and now so's she. XD

:O LOOOOOOOOL he kisses her and she laughs? I guess she makes up for it though...

Aw, they love eachother. I'm glad there was a build up of them talking and being around eachother before the lemon scene, it made it feel more complete. :)
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AWWW! I liked it! This needs more reviews than it has! IT'S REALLY GOOD!
Aura of Darkness Night chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"can you leave now?"

"no"

Loving your style Gaara, because your probably the only person who could get away with saying that to Sakura without getting punched in the face ;)

Yush REMEBER THE SHOES PEOPLE!

Love this story I hoped that you would have considered making a small series out of it