Reviews for Violence, Voyeurism and Vigilantes
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 24 . 5/5
Excelente redacción, desde la transición de las distintas lineas de tiempo, la construcción del cambio en los estados de animo, la evolución de las distintas relaciones entre los personajes, hasta la descripción de los escenarios, simplemente excelente.

Tengo que confesar que ame la idea del bosque errante. La naturaleza viva, incapaz de detenerse, tirando de las cadenas que la aprisionan.

Espero que en algún momento escribas la parte correspondiente a ME3, obviamente con un final feliz. Ha sido un placer leer tu trabajo.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 11 . 5/4
I loved the explanation of the cultural and historical context of the conversion of a part of his being in such a symbolic offering.

Definitely "Beautiful and disturbing" is the best description for that gift.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/3
"There was something terribly dark about guarding an empty coffin."

This is my favorite part, is so bleak and distressing.
Kaijah chapter 24 . 3/20
Thank you for writing this story. It is beautiful.
Luppo in the North chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried, I... Cried some more. A lot more. This is, undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful fics I have read, and I've had more then one sleepless night because I just couldn't stop reading. The romance doesn't follow the usual Shakarian formula, but develops in a way that actually is meaningful.

10/10, would read (and cry like a baby) again.

Did I mention I cried?
procon chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
I have to say your story is absolutely beautiful and I am happy that I found it and read it! You did everything right when it comes to writing a story, a really good one at that. I look forward to more stories from you!
DoubleN3000 chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
Hands down, this is the best story I've had the pleasure of reading on here. You are a brilliant writer, I'm so glad you shared your talent and creativity with us. This story is so endearing mainly because of your devotion to the characters, which might I add are dutifully accurate and beautifully written. You provide so much background to each of them that I found myself drawn to them in ways the game didn't allow. This story was such a pleasure to experience, thank you again for writing it!
pseudocitrus chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was SOOO fantastic wonderful. Heartbreaking and beautiful and just the sort of story I was looking for. The plot was amazing and hot and I was even laughing genuinely at the part where Shepard met the Vakarians, haha...I love how all the flashbacks also got tied in with Shepard receiving memory/imprint stuff from Liara and at the end I was seriously panicking about what would happen to Shepard once Kaidan&co. caught up, haha. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it! I loved this story and I feel like I'll be thinking about it for a long time.
Wulphe chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
I just finished reading your story and I must admit I feel... anxious. That's a good thing. It was such a perfect fill in for all the blanks the game has created that not only do I feel overwhelmingly like no other ME fanfiction I read from here out will even begin to satisfy me in comparison, but this story has solidified itself in my mind as cannon. My anxiety now comes from knowing how unlikely it would be to read a continuation of this masterpiece into ME3 and the end of the Reaper War. I fear I'll always be left with the thought that not even Bioware completed this story as well as you might have. Bravo! Thank you so much for this gift! You are truly talented.
myafroatemydog chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
i loved this from start to finish. it was such a great fic
glitzyoptics chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
This was the best Christmas gift I could have asked for. I've followed this story since... I think chapter 17 came around I instantly fell in love with your fluid and just breathtaking style. I've been writing for nearly eight years now and I can't say that anything I've written has been this good. Deep envy sparks a respect and complete adoration of you. I know the chances of there being more to this story are slim and heck, I bet you're done and don't really want to endure another long journey but just know that if you do take on the quest, you will have so many people following you along that you'll never find yourself void of a fandom. Thanks for the story!
Loofahbunz chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
I just got finished reading this story and had a dream of Shepard (as Odette) and Garrus (as Siegfried) dancing Swan Lake. Thank you for this beautiful story, Palaven's description was enchanting. All the characters are burned into my mind, even the slaves on Camala; there is just so much detail and depth. Again thank you for the dreams.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
You are most welcome hun, thank you for the honor of allowing me to beta for you. It's been a journey well worth the destination. :D
barbex chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
This is, hands down, the best story on this site.
Amazing storytelling, excellent writing, wonderful characterization, everything just amazingly well done and I'm running out of adjectives to praise this enough.
I hope you consider a career in writing because I wish to read more from you.
Thank you for giving us this.
The Eezoman chapter 8 . 12/31/2013