Reviews for Violence, Voyeurism and Vigilantes
myafroatemydog chapter 24 . 3/10
i loved this from start to finish. it was such a great fic
glitzyoptics chapter 24 . 2/24
This was the best Christmas gift I could have asked for. I've followed this story since... I think chapter 17 came around I instantly fell in love with your fluid and just breathtaking style. I've been writing for nearly eight years now and I can't say that anything I've written has been this good. Deep envy sparks a respect and complete adoration of you. I know the chances of there being more to this story are slim and heck, I bet you're done and don't really want to endure another long journey but just know that if you do take on the quest, you will have so many people following you along that you'll never find yourself void of a fandom. Thanks for the story!
Loofahbunz chapter 24 . 1/27
I just got finished reading this story and had a dream of Shepard (as Odette) and Garrus (as Siegfried) dancing Swan Lake. Thank you for this beautiful story, Palaven's description was enchanting. All the characters are burned into my mind, even the slaves on Camala; there is just so much detail and depth. Again thank you for the dreams.
Spyke1985 chapter 24 . 1/23
You are most welcome hun, thank you for the honor of allowing me to beta for you. It's been a journey well worth the destination. :D
barbex chapter 24 . 1/11
This is, hands down, the best story on this site.
Amazing storytelling, excellent writing, wonderful characterization, everything just amazingly well done and I'm running out of adjectives to praise this enough.
I hope you consider a career in writing because I wish to read more from you.
Thank you for giving us this.
The Eezoman chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
This is great!
VorkosiganClone chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
A fantastic ending to the story. I really, really enjoyed this one, and I hope you are proud of it.
Shenlong Girl chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Finally, I can log in to review this! I adore it. I found most of the penultimate chapter to be relaxing. Sweet and pleasant and languidly romantic. The end and this epilogue are necessarily on the more bitter end of bittersweet, due to canon, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. You built something special with Garrus and your Shepard. :)
dragonzd97 chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
the ending was satisfying, odds are there won't be another but if there is i would be one happy duck.
VorkosiganClone chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
I just finished catching up on this story this morning - I'm very impressed. Will you just be going to when Shepard turns herself in, or all the way to the end of the Reaper war?

Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
drabsparrow chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for updating.
InaYasha chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
I am in awe at your writing skills. The emotion and description portrayed is like nothing I've ever read. I love your story, Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shenlong Girl chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
This is a nice, reflective chapter with very good imagery and descriptions.
dragonzd97 chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
this was a great chapter and i did not know if this was over or not when i looked at the last release date before this nice to see this did not die you are great at this it would be a shame if you stopped.
Mei-chiri chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
I'm so happy that you've finally update. It was a great chapter. The only problem I find in your writing is that you tends to not put comma before/after direct address.

For example, if you ask your grandma to eat with you, you would have to write ""Let's eat, grandma." rather than "Let's eat grandma."