Reviews for Violence, Voyeurism and Vigilantes
this was amazing
asstown chapter 5 . 6/7
howaretheyabletotalktoeachotherifhisthingyisoff
camillion684 chapter 24 . 6/3
This was absolutely AMAZING! Thabk you for writing such a great, great story. It felt real and gave me so many emotions. I never stoped reading it and dreaded the final chapter. I wish it never ended and only hope that maybe one day there could be a sequel with the reapers. I love the story and dynamic between shepard and garrus. Thank you for this!
Paris chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
I don't read fanfic often. I get too attached to my own headcanon and too many of them are unfinished as well. So I just had to say that this is one of the best things-fanfic or not-that I have ever read. I laughed out loud until my shoulders shook, I cried, I dreaded and despaired. I was viscerally uncomfortable (Garrus and Liara...but not in a bad way), angry, sad, blissfully happy, touched. I could taste Omega. I could feel Palaven. I could hear the bustle of the Citadel. This was amazing. The way you got into Kaidan's head was fascinating and changed the way I viewed a character that I've largely hated through the game series. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2015
Thank you. That last chapter was a gut-punch, and I hoped for a happy "ending" I didn't receive, but it was wonderful regardless. The dialogue was true to the characters, the OC's were good and fit in seamlessly.
I guess the fact that I got this far is testament to how good it was-especially since I'm not often one to read fiction. Anyway, again, thank you. I'm not going to forget the visual of a Volus on a mechanical bull anytime soon (even though it was a throwaway line, I laughed out loud and it stuck with me).
Tasharka chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
That's an absolutely beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
Excelente redacción, desde la transición de las distintas lineas de tiempo, la construcción del cambio en los estados de animo, la evolución de las distintas relaciones entre los personajes, hasta la descripción de los escenarios, simplemente excelente.

Tengo que confesar que ame la idea del bosque errante. La naturaleza viva, incapaz de detenerse, tirando de las cadenas que la aprisionan.

Espero que en algún momento escribas la parte correspondiente a ME3, obviamente con un final feliz. Ha sido un placer leer tu trabajo.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
I loved the explanation of the cultural and historical context of the conversion of a part of his being in such a symbolic offering.

Definitely "Beautiful and disturbing" is the best description for that gift.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
"There was something terribly dark about guarding an empty coffin."

This is my favorite part, is so bleak and distressing.
Kaijah chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
Thank you for writing this story. It is beautiful.
Luppo in the North chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried, I... Cried some more. A lot more. This is, undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful fics I have read, and I've had more then one sleepless night because I just couldn't stop reading. The romance doesn't follow the usual Shakarian formula, but develops in a way that actually is meaningful.

10/10, would read (and cry like a baby) again.

Did I mention I cried?
procon chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
I have to say your story is absolutely beautiful and I am happy that I found it and read it! You did everything right when it comes to writing a story, a really good one at that. I look forward to more stories from you!
DoubleN3000 chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
Hands down, this is the best story I've had the pleasure of reading on here. You are a brilliant writer, I'm so glad you shared your talent and creativity with us. This story is so endearing mainly because of your devotion to the characters, which might I add are dutifully accurate and beautifully written. You provide so much background to each of them that I found myself drawn to them in ways the game didn't allow. This story was such a pleasure to experience, thank you again for writing it!
pseudocitrus chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was SOOO fantastic wonderful. Heartbreaking and beautiful and just the sort of story I was looking for. The plot was amazing and hot and I was even laughing genuinely at the part where Shepard met the Vakarians, haha...I love how all the flashbacks also got tied in with Shepard receiving memory/imprint stuff from Liara and at the end I was seriously panicking about what would happen to Shepard once Kaidan&co. caught up, haha. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it! I loved this story and I feel like I'll be thinking about it for a long time.
Wulphe chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
I just finished reading your story and I must admit I feel... anxious. That's a good thing. It was such a perfect fill in for all the blanks the game has created that not only do I feel overwhelmingly like no other ME fanfiction I read from here out will even begin to satisfy me in comparison, but this story has solidified itself in my mind as cannon. My anxiety now comes from knowing how unlikely it would be to read a continuation of this masterpiece into ME3 and the end of the Reaper War. I fear I'll always be left with the thought that not even Bioware completed this story as well as you might have. Bravo! Thank you so much for this gift! You are truly talented.