Reviews for Help Me Remember
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was a great story! I'm glad that Brock decided to stay. I'm still hoping that you'll update your other story, One More Time.
Ginger-Crash chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
that was great! please tell me that he is staying! and not duing anything stupid :P
iNxC0NCERTx2010 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
AWHEEE (: at first i wanted to punch brock in his face and be like DUDE ! SHE FRIKEN LOVES YOU ! but i am so glad he decided to turn around (((:
Ashley Bradley chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! vERY EMOTIONAL, SORTA HAD A PREDICTION AT THE END, i WAS RIGHT. WAS FOOLED ONCED BUT FOUND I WAS (YES THIS IS ALL IN CAPPS BECAUSE THATS JUST HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS STORY) bY FAR BEST ONE-SHOT STORY IVE EVER READ!ITS SOOO EMOTIONAL AND POWERFUL! LOVED IT TOO PIECES!

LOVE;

aSHLEY :DDD
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
that was one great one-shot i loved it had some good twist and turns sad fluffy cute romance was all in there i loved it im hoping and im guessing brock is going to stay in houston now at least i hope so i hope him and reba will make it together this time i truly loved this story great one:)
FakeCubicZirconium chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOVED IT!
Burgundyhope chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
that was SO good! I always look forward to reading your stories, and you haven't disappointed me yet :) whether they are meant to be sad or happy, you do a very good job of getting the right emotions across. you also do a great job of writing the characters so that they are believable and match the TV characters really well (aside from plot differences). keep up the good work! :)