Reviews for Shock Therapy
Codename-SN chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Oh my, did I just see a hint of Fuji x Ashitaba? (Please don't trample on my hopes by telling me if it's not... ;A;) Other than that, I loved it! I just started reading the manga (only around chapter 50 or something) but I'm totally enamoured! Even though sometimes it just feels like a crack fiction on steroids... so, more comedy than horror really. /sweat dropping/ I am so disappointed that there's only seven fanfics for this though! Only SEVEN! Even Sailor Moon has more! /cries/

I wanted to read something, anything would've been appreciated, for the Fuji x Ashitaba pairing... I can't even do that.. /sobs/ I really like them so... (READ : I fell in love with them since chapter one.), it makes me so sad. Really
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome! Love it, totally love it. Kyaaa, Fuji, you, Hades, oh my...I know it probably not your intention but please kindly allow this crazed shonen-ai lover to dream.
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awawawaaaaa...may I...may I take it as FujixAshitaba?
Uuuhm...you probably think it's weird but I cant help myself, and...hauuu! What am I saying? QAQ

Anyway, it was funny, thank you for your hard work :3
Midorima chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Omfg. That was hilarious! You should write more fanfics for Hokenshitsu no Shinigami xD :) Great job!
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
LOL! Poor Ashitaba, even I don't want to know what Motoyoshi did to him! XP I usually call the nurse "Hades" instead of "Hadesu" but whatever. :D I really enjoyed this one-shot, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom! Please keep up the excellent work!
Random person on a PSP o chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
cute fic :3 this series needs all the luv it can get o (don't know why it doesn't when it's such an awesome series XD)
Rosette1811 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was sooo cute 3

Love this manga, and it needs more love!
chococandyz chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, is Fuji-kun jealous? So cute~

Hope there is more people writing fanfics for Hokenshitsu no Shinigami... I really like your story by the way.
XxabridgedgirlyxX chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
And here I was thinking randomtf was the only one posting fics :D I've been following the manga pretty much from the start, and I'm so glad to see people are starting to write for iiiit 3 Cute one-shot, though I kinda wonder why exactly Fuji had so much trouble with what Hades said. Was it because Hades said it? Or was it because he said it to Ashitaba? :3 I wanna knoooow
Randomfics too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
:D You did a good job with it. If anything is wrong with it, I don't think Ashitaba would 'snap' or 'yell' at anyone. Other then that you did just perfect.

(And I think Fuji-kun is being a little too defensive about what Hades has to say ;) )