Reviews for The Princess and the Faun
bluejerry chapter 6 . 2/16
Hey you!
I recently watched the movie and now I'm obsessed with the soundtrack and the lore behind it.
I really like your fanfic so far! I hope you will continue with your story. You have a great flow to your writing and I really do want to find out what happens next!
Best wishes from Germany!
byinj chapter 6 . 1/25
I really love your story! It's very well written and the flow of each chapter is brilliant! I love the kind of relationship Ofelia/Moanna and the Faun have; it's so sweet and I love that you are gradually putting in small hints of their relationship growing deeper! Please update as this is a magnificent story that your fans love! I would love to see more chapters in the future! Best wishes!
takara410 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
love it please more it's so sweet
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I think this is really well done! I finally watched Pan's Labyrinth and I think this story goes beautifully with it. I simply can not wait for the next chapter!
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
i love this story! i hope that you update soon...because it is really good... please! XD XX
Alessandra chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I guess you won't follow the story, but I loved it, even if there's only 6 chapters.

Go on, please.
Theatre24 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This is such a good story, I'd love to read more!
Lucyole chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I like your story it is very sweet and exciting(a little bit romantic too i vote
for the faun as sitor) please write more chapters i would be happy to read them
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
such a sweet story! i cant wait to see how its going on.
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I love this story
Molly chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Yeahyeahyeah, an update! Thank you so much, it is amazing and so worth the wait. I love the way you write these characters and I can't wait for more!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
this is soo sweet! i love it. can't wait to read more!
Twilight-Rose12 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I really loved this story. I Love Pan's Labyrinth I always have since I first so the movie and now reading this story just makes me love it more. Your story is beautifully written you have a great imagination. Your story is so clear and pretty to visualize I loved it a lot. Great work.
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh, don't worry about it. We all have a few chapters that aren't very exciting, and others are perfect, full of passion! Judging from the 31 other reviews, I'd say you have achieved a nearly perfect fiction! It doesn't look like you're done, however...I hope for more to come!
kyothefallenkit chapter 6 . 4/4/2012