Reviews for The Princess and the Faun
Blondehorsesgal chapter 6 . 9/10
this is so cute please writ more soon :) XD
pinky317 chapter 6 . 7/2
Aww this is such a good story..lemme just follow it in case you decide to come back to it after all these years lol. Keep up the great writing :D
enedina05 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
HI Are you still thier ? Want to say i Like the cutie story hopefully you can add more to Faun awesome story. Be Waiting to read it again!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I've fallen in love with this story. Please, for the sake of the Fae Kingdom, please continue to write.
Super MKatR chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
This is so sweet. One of my favorite movies of all time.
Lokidaughter13 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Oh please continue this story. Please. It's so sweet, and awesome.
bluejerry chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Hey you!
I recently watched the movie and now I'm obsessed with the soundtrack and the lore behind it.
I really like your fanfic so far! I hope you will continue with your story. You have a great flow to your writing and I really do want to find out what happens next!
Best wishes from Germany!
byinj chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
I really love your story! It's very well written and the flow of each chapter is brilliant! I love the kind of relationship Ofelia/Moanna and the Faun have; it's so sweet and I love that you are gradually putting in small hints of their relationship growing deeper! Please update as this is a magnificent story that your fans love! I would love to see more chapters in the future! Best wishes!
takara410 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
love it please more it's so sweet
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I think this is really well done! I finally watched Pan's Labyrinth and I think this story goes beautifully with it. I simply can not wait for the next chapter!
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
i love this story! i hope that you update soon...because it is really good... please! XD XX
Alessandra chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I guess you won't follow the story, but I loved it, even if there's only 6 chapters.

Go on, please.
Theatre24 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This is such a good story, I'd love to read more!
Lucyole chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I like your story it is very sweet and exciting(a little bit romantic too i vote
for the faun as sitor) please write more chapters i would be happy to read them
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
such a sweet story! i cant wait to see how its going on.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »