Reviews for Wonderland
TimSylph chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Awesome! I actually guessed *spoiler*, but then my guess was confirmed it gave entirely different feeling to all that happened. Thank you for your work!
theLadyCheshire chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
well, that second chapter was rather unexpected but sexy as heck. well done.
Mickey-Bee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Might as well fall in deep, excactly! :D

Primus, I love this! 'You're a little kinky, arent you?' Haha, I love you!
Transformersfan524 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Enjoyed both chapters. Glad Sideswipe and Sunstreaker helped Sam and Bee.
Tianhuayoucao chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Crazy hot and amusing at the same time, I love how you can seamlessly weave the uniqueness of each individual into each and every act of intimacy, having the physical lovemaking deepen and boarden the insight into their personalities. Amazing work, as always from you.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
absolutely loved it :D

serioursly

the whole idea of wonderland and then him being fake then real i was like...O.o :D XD very very well written as well :3
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
SO well done~!
ShoonatheGOAT chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Why is this story so low on reviews? It's freaking amazing! You write so well, everything is so fluid. I'm telling people about this. It's too good to go to waste.
chaitea16 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This made for an excellent follow-up piece considering the theme. Typically i don't get much from abusive relationships, but the way you write these too is so damn compelling. The dominance game and willful submission are just consensual enough in it's complexity. The tie in during the aftermath in the end touched it all up alluringly. You have such a crazy awesome gift when it comes to continuously writing out all these sex scenes between the same characters and still keeping it fresh and alluringly sensual after all this time.
Semjaza chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Your writing is amazing. I love it! :D
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
very good, looking fwd to more!
chele681 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I love the way the complex intricacies of their relationship are explored through eyeball melting hot sex. Thank you for that.
SweetDulcinea chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
They are such a volatile pair. So often afraid to admit what they really feel, yet so needful of validation from one another.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Did not see that coming. Which in hindsight I'm very glad for because it got me to make an awesomely scandalized happy face when I found out with Bee what the frag just happened. It's hard to get peeved at you for working on stories aside from Experiments in Human Nature when you keep posting gems like this to snack on.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Loved it. Really enjoyed that it took Bee that long to catch on though. :) But it was nice of Sideswipe to sneak Sam in for Bee.